No announcement yet.

Barbarisi Has Seen and Touched The Treasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, the treasure chest has never left Santa Fe according to Jack. So how in the hell did Barbarisi get to run his fingers through the treasure. He is in New York. Barbarisi also stated that it was two months after the chest had been found that he finally contacted Stuef. So, the treasure is not in Santa Fe? Jack took it home? Or Barbarisi met with Stuef in Santa Fe and they went to the lawyers office and went through the chest, opened up the autobiography jar that Jack stated he wouldn't open and read it. I am so sick and tired of the lies and deceit we continue to see. It is just another sad day in T.H.O.R land. I think I will go tend my homemade moonshine after this!
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue
      I have a question did ,anyone ever email Forrest and point blank
      Ask him if the treasure has been retrieved and receive an email saying yes the treasure has been retrieved. I did and he stated it had been retrieved. This is a absolute fact that I am stating
      Post the email Mr. Fact

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
        First off, the treasure chest has never left Santa Fe according to Jack. So how in the hell did Barbarisi get to run his fingers through the treasure. He is in New York. Barbarisi also stated that it was two months after the chest had been found that he finally contacted Stuef. So, the treasure is not in Santa Fe? Jack took it home? Or Barbarisi met with Stuef in Santa Fe and they went to the lawyers office and went through the chest, opened up the autobiography jar that Jack stated he wouldn't open and read it. I am so sick and tired of the lies and deceit we continue to see. It is just another sad day in T.H.O.R land. I think I will go tend my homemade moonshine after this!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	clap.gif
Views:	342
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	288029

Comment

First off, the treasure chest has never left Santa Fe according to Jack. So how in the hell did Barbarisi get to run his fingers through the treasure.
          Umm, possibly by going to Santa Fe.

He is in New York.
          No, Barbarisi lives in Boston.

Barbarisi also stated that it was two months after the chest had been found that he finally contacted Stuef.
          No, it was three and a half months. The chest was found June 6. Jack's article on Medium was published Sep 23.

So, the treasure is not in Santa Fe? Jack took it home?
          Nothing that has happened suggests either of those.

Or Barbarisi met with Stuef in Santa Fe and they went to the lawyers office and went through the chest,
          There's no reason for Jack to be present. I'm sure Barbarisi and the lawyers could manage without him.

opened up the autobiography jar that Jack stated he wouldn't open and read it.
          The article only suggests that. It remains to be seen if that is the case, or if the article was poorly worded.

I am so sick and tired of the lies and deceit we continue to see.
          The lies seem to exist in your mind only.

It is just another sad day in T.H.O.R land. I think I will go tend my homemade moonshine after this!
          Cheerio!

Comment

--------------------------------NOTICE -------------------------------WARNING -------------------------------NOTICE --------------------------------------
            For any snowflake that gets offended PLEASE STOP READING NOW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone that can handle adult talk ------please continue --------------------------------------------------------------

I dont mean this literally at all . Only in the philosophical sense -------------------These 2 guys need to get punched in the face HARD. I cant stand the liars they are and the lying they do. I have had it with these 2 clowns . PERIOD.

Comment

Then Vertigo makes a post that BEGS that the word literal be reinstated . Where I come from antagonizing people with back handed comments like that will ..................

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue
                So it changes . He didnt tell you . he told Crystal . so you did not email him , nor was he responding to you . Nice try

Comment

You can only hope the two writers can make some money off this mess. I myself would never buy any books again that has to do with the Forrest Fenn Chase. Boycott till they quit their, I’m not telling game. I’m out of here, good luck everyone, I have better things to do then get strung along on a stringer like a dead fish. Barbarino, you ain’t going to make any money off this, probably won’t get your publishing fee paid off... sucker

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                    You can only hope the two writers can make some money off this mess. I myself would never buy any books again that has to do with the Forrest Fenn Chase. Boycott till they quit their, I’m not telling game. I’m out of here, good luck everyone, I have better things to do then get strung along on a stringer like a dead fish. Barbarino, you ain’t going to make any money off this, probably won’t get your publishing fee paid off... sucker
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	clap.gif
Views:	340
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	288042

Comment

Your so special, you got to touch the chest, probably won’t ever wash your hands after, kinda like the girls that chased the Beatles. Did you go through Fenns trash to get some info.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post

Umm, possibly by going to Santa Fe.

No, Barbarisi lives in Boston.

No, it was three and a half months. The chest was found June 6. Jack's article on Medium was published Sep 23.

Nothing that has happened suggests either of those.

There's no reason for Jack to be present. I'm sure Barbarisi and the lawyers could manage without him.

The article only suggests that. It remains to be seen if that is the case, or if the article was poorly worded.

The lies seem to exist in your mind only.

Cheerio!
                        Cherio , goes all of your/his sales on the book . great job . He has you to thank for the dismal sales he will have .

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post

I thought you were questioning the Ziploc bags.
                          Questioning the Ziploc bags would be futile. Their lips are sealed . . .

Finding Jessica

Comment

Maybe if he lets Justin’s dog sniff his hands, he’ll get a leg hump out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellerstain View Post
                              Maybe if he lets Justin’s dog sniff his hands, he’ll get a leg hump out of it.
                              My side hurts..... ....I love it !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                                Barbarino, you ain’t going to make any money off this, probably won’t get your publishing fee paid off... sucker
                                I give you title to the gold suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X