Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New webcast

https://www.outsideonline.com/242383...-treasure-hunt
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

LMFAO!!!!!!! The frickin commercial/sponsor of the webcast is a clue itself!

Click image for larger versionName:	71ct3BLohCL._AC_SL1500_.jpgViews:	0Size:	77.2 KBID:	287523

Comment

Interesting how he neglected to mention the sanity of the earlier accusers. Also how he mentioned that in order to find the treasure you had to know everything about Forrest, and how he knew instantly that Jack was that guy. Then towards the end when he is describing Jack? Now I don't know Jack, but the description didn't sound anything like Jack, but what do I know? I am happy that he had "verification" that Jack was the finder without knowing what that was. The one thing I do know is that I don't know which section to find the book in, fiction or non-
      Last edited by Star Shadow; 05-15-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

It's interesting that Jack is so guarded and professional and Dan points this out. Almost like Jack's keeping secrets. Because--tada!!!--Jack is keeping so many secrets. All of them, basically. Jack is a hyper-focused serious secret keeper. If I had to guess, and I'm going to guess because people aren't forthcoming with facts at all... I would guess that Forrest contracted with Jack to play the role of finder. Either to protect some other finder, or to just end the chase altogether.

It's also interesting that Shiloh believes the following things aren't entirely accurate: Cynthia's misinformation, Jack's Medium article, and Dan's expose. All three of those, according to Shiloh, have something wrong with them. On Cynthia's misinformation, Shiloh says it's not her fault, (because she's probably relying on what f told her, and he misinformed her?). So we've got a key searcher friend of f's in possession of misinformation. A statement from the finder that's not entirely factual. And a major book on the chase that also has some problems. Well, I guess this is what happens when treasure hunts end and no one knows anything for sure. Well, Shiloh must know, because you can't judge misinformation if you don't have all the information to gauge it against.

Comment

I’d love to know who Shiloh might be posing as on this board.

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post
            I’d love to know who Shiloh might be posing as on this board.

FP
            Do you think he'd come here? I can kind of see that he might check in from time to time on us crazies, but I doubt he's posting anything here. There's no reason for him to do so that I can think of.

Comment

What new useful information can be gleaned from this webcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                What new useful information can be gleaned from this webcast?
                Not much.
                He repeats what he said previously about Jack wanting to protect the site. Then at about 37:50 he says: "I think he has other reasons for not wanting to reveal the spot". Someone else might want to check this. My hearing isn't that great and I don't want to listen to the five minute ad about 303 protectants and cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Not much.
                  He repeats what he said previously about Jack wanting to protect the site. Then at about 37:50 he says: "I think he has other reasons for not wanting to reveal the spot". Someone else might want to check this. My hearing isn't that great and I don't want to listen to the five minute ad about 303 protectants and cleaners.
                  Why not ? You should try 303 . That stuff is what restoration dreams are made of . I use so much of that stuff , they should pay ME to rep them . That stuff makes ANY rubber , old , new , cracked , sunbaked , whatever , makes it brand spanking flexing new . Seriously , it was originally made for airplanes . How do you think they keep those planes so new smelling and feeling when they only get 20 minutes between flights ? Maybe that is the new information .

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                    LMFAO!!!!!!! The frickin commercial/sponsor of the webcast is a clue itself!

Click image for larger versionName:	71ct3BLohCL._AC_SL1500_.jpgViews:	0Size:	77.2 KBID:	287523
                    I use so much of that stuff Daily , i could be a walking billboard . Really WAL , if you havent tried it , you are missing out . It wil restore any rubber or plastic known to man , to brand new . Old brittle tires that are cracking in the sun ? YUP . brand new . I can never say enough about that stuff . Use it in the house , your cars exterior and interior ..everywhere !

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

Do you think he'd come here? I can kind of see that he might check in from time to time on us crazies, but I doubt he's posting anything here. There's no reason for him to do so that I can think of.

Its a good question. When he joined the chat the other night he seemed up to speed.

I would bet good money he knows the location. IMO

FP

Comment

Working...
                      X