Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WillyNilly’s awesome thread of Wisdom & Positivity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks like it will not fit through the door

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

      Click image for larger version

Name:	pie stirng.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	487101
      That was my initial thought.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

        Click image for larger version  Name:	pie stirng.jpg Views:	49 Size:	2.20 MB ID:	487101
        Click image for larger version  Name:	9FCA8801-4509-4D37-BD23-FC6068F85175.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.2 KB ID:	487235
        Maybe? There are a lot of those on the map, some cut in half etc, pie hint? Scissors?

        Comment


        • Click image for larger version

Name:	CE064F52-A441-4D10-BB16-04DE516ED755.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	487659
          Whoa, this quote seems familiar…
          Wasn’t it supposed to be a vision quest?

          Comment


          • Click image for larger version

Name:	FFC7E345-0901-4587-9460-C2DCC17DC671.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	487888
            This reminds me that I need new hiking boots, but not real hiking boots of course because those are ugly
            Click image for larger version

Name:	090BCECD-00BA-473A-A20C-1ACCFD908E01.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	487887
            I need new winter boots too, I’m snowed in dreaming of shoes…
            need may be too strong a word
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DF5077CF-1D38-4DC0-B394-24D410B847FF.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	487889
            In another life I would design shoes…
            Or turn to a life of crime and just steal them Click image for larger version

Name:	73263B02-EBAD-4CE9-9C26-984D06C9551C.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	487890
            lol

            keep an eye on your shoes y’all




            Comment


            • Hey Willie let me tell you about one of my search trips where, upon returning to my vehicle, there was a single bejeweled child's sandal left next to the driver's door. AND I could also tell you about the stack of single crocs stacked up and left in a crevice. All sizes like a little family of single shoes. Then there was the abandoned tent site . . . I took a flashlight from there.

              Comment


              • Oh and Tree Dragons everywhere!!

                Comment


                • Then there are the days I learn about having my social security raped. Let's talk about your pampered shoes. I got an opinion and a nice view but the rent is killing me. So it's either food or a roof. Or the truth. Waddiya think?

                  Comment


                  • I think Shiloh owes the pot a hefty raise.

                    Comment


                    • I find your answers unsatisfying.

                      And if Shiloh has always known the solve then fraud has been perpetuated.

                      Keep go ing. I will, be waiting.

                      Comment


                      • Some say Forrest had a big heart, others say he was a real tricky sob, and some even accuse him of being a pervert! I didn’t know him but am certain he was a lover and a dreamer. What did he love? Adventure! Peggy! His Family! Dogs! A cow? Ah well, to each their own I guess.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	FBA3B971-9648-4E1F-8DB0-2779EDBBB5DB.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	488205
                        What did Forrest dream of? Being a pirate? I’m still thinking on that.
                         
                        Last edited by willynilly; 01-28-2023, 07:30 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by willynilly View Post
                          Some say Forrest had a big heart, others say he was a real tricky sob, and some even accuse him of being a pervert! I didn’t know him but am certain he was a lover and a dreamer. What did he love? Adventure! Peggy! His Family! Dogs! A cow? Ah well, to each their own I guess.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	FBA3B971-9648-4E1F-8DB0-2779EDBBB5DB.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	488205
                          What did Forrest dream of? Being a pirate? I’m still thinking on that.
                          MissUdderStood...

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	15F92B70-2B67-47D1-8E8C-00DE31939A41.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	488889
                             

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sally View Post
                              Then there are the days I learn about having my social security raped. Let's talk about your pampered shoes. I got an opinion and a nice view but the rent is killing me. So it's either food or a roof. Or the truth. Waddiya think?
                              Shoes?! Sis! Say it's not sew! Don't try to shew us a way!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X