WillyNilly’s awesome thread of Wisdom & Positivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by willynilly View Post
    Everyone ends up doing and thinking whatever they like regardless of the truth. F claimed he hid his treasure in part because he was trying to get kids off the couch, doing his part basically. Do you believe him or not? If not, why not? It’s up to each of us to try to make a positive change, impact or contribution if and whenever possible, if you want a better future for humanity that is… and if you know what I mean…

I thought this was cool and think the idea should be adopted in other parts of the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0DE7FD33-DA2F-40A4-9C80-9A186D74EC4F.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	439636
    Funny thot just hit me -
    maybe he was trying to get the kids off the couch cuz that was his spot.....
    (I do that all the thyme with my dog)

Comment

Everyone ends up doing and thinking whatever they like regardless of the truth. F claimed he hid his treasure in part because he was trying to get kids off the couch, doing his part basically. Do you believe him or not? If not, why not? It’s up to each of us to try to make a positive change, impact or contribution if and whenever possible, if you want a better future for humanity that is… and if you know what I mean…

I thought this was cool and think the idea should be adopted in other parts of the world.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0DE7FD33-DA2F-40A4-9C80-9A186D74EC4F.jpg Views:	26 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	439636
      I actually have one in my cloakroom toilet. I will accept you think (indirectly) that I have at least one cool feature!

Home is where the 'art is.

Comment

• It’s been real so be real, and here’s some real talk

https://aldentans.medium.com/46-fuck...e-a0f3ee2c3533

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post

I actually have one in my cloakroom toilet. I will accept you think (indirectly) that I have at least one cool feature!

Home is where the 'art is.
          oh snap! Forgot to reply, Eye say yes, eye sure do think you have at least one good eye, I mean feature.

Name:	5F8979BA-BC81-4E92-A9A0-8F822815FBA6.gif
Views:	298
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	440292

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3E725791-73A4-4119-A081-FC4B2E396EC5.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	440302

Life is a balance between holding on and letting go

~Rumi

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly

#1- STOP using a minion as your avatar, don’t you know some people hate them and are even terrified of them?

#2- I was not talking to you, about you, or thinking of you. I was quite clearly responding to Mr. Eye. Why would I mock someone’s disability? I’m not Jack… lol ok that was mean, sometimes I have to remind myself to be nice, this is one of those times, but you lady should try to remember that you are simply one little fish among billions of fish, it’s not all about you so don’t think it is, that should help you in the end. Try to be chill mmmmk? K.
              to the ocean i am a drop to the drop i am an ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwztamASXc

Comment

• Imagination
                Image ~ in ~ nation

Name:	536FEB49-AAAE-4194-9118-346860984230.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	440916

Comment

• Originally posted by DanNun

I love this quote. On my most recent trip I fell face first into the stars. I didn’t see it though til my partner showed me from her perspective. She was a trooper in the thick of it all! Even when she was in the cold she was being warm.
                  A positive attitude goes a long way and is very attractive imo.
                  I had a car named little trooper many moons ago, she really was a little trooper, rip. I get pretty attached to my vehicles

Name:	93D2F667-40A1-4A3D-8685-0693C4CD1114.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	440920

Comment

• Nah, I’ve moved on and she deserves her rest

Comment

• The universe constantly plays jokes on us, and it’s better not to take ourselves so seriously, who are we anyway? A blip on a map for a short thyme, try to enjoy the simple things
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	FC65BEAE-C745-4B8B-8952-8202D6511F88.jpg Views:	0 Size:	245.3 KB ID:	441191

Comment

Imagination

Name:	536FEB49-AAAE-4194-9118-346860984230.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	440916
                        This is so true. I stare and stare everyday, but still cannot see the beauty. Some days I even wonder why I married her...

Comment

Name:	sir-walter-scott-quote-is-death-the-last-step-no-it-is.gif
Views:	169
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	441387.

Comment

Name:	9EFE4C1F-66EE-4A88-9EE5-D3A9ADF76E3F.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	441484

Name:	1E738FC4-5290-4A96-B905-DB621166E3E7.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	441485

The human species can live in harmony with the earth,
                            just like all the other creatures that call this planet home.
                            We have the knowledge, but are not yet wise enough to change our ways for a better future. I believe we will get there one day.
                            Slowly but surely.

Comment

• ... Click image for larger version

Name:	13107-When-You-Love-Someone.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	443932

Comment

• ... Click image for larger version

Name:	Being-deeply-loved-by-someone-gives-you-strength-while-loving-someone-deeply-gives-you-courage-Lao-Tzu-Be-An-Inspirer.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	443934

Comment

Working...
                                X