Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	121C46B3-E856-4801-BB5E-4375AF044C8E.png
Views:	123
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	374571…to be continued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Livinlifebig View Post

It is not necessarily the aggressiveness of anything, its knowing when peace is more important.
      I suppose you think having someone 'nobbled' in hospital over a 'f'ing treasure hunt ISN'T being aggressive, eh ?
      Lucky some peeps haven't died over it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

I suppose you think having someone 'nobbled' in hospital over a 'f'ing treasure hunt ISN'T being aggressive, eh ?
        Lucky some peeps haven't died over it !!!
        That was your and their choice to participate in the Treasure hunt. Stop blaming others for your own decisions.

Comment

That was your and their choice to participate in the Treasure hunt. Stop blaming others for your own decisions.
          Foxtrot oscar, man ! Stop talking self-righteous BULLSHIT !!!

OH, & THERE IS GONNA BE TROUBLE OVER THIS ISSUE, BE ASSURED !!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Quote, " their choice".......so exactly how many others are there then ?
          UNtitleD Brave
          Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 01-14-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

This is a positivity thread, take your negativity somewhere else.

Comment

This is a positivity thread, take your negativity somewhere else.
              NO ! What you gonna do about it ? Note: I'm taking a copy of your respopnse above to use when I sue people !

Comment

NO ! What you gonna do about it ? Note: I'm taking a copy of your respopnse above to use when I sue people !
                Lol

Comment

Lol
                  HaHaHaHa NOT........ really funny all this psychological & physical assault intermesshed with illegal activity hahahahahahahah !!!

Comment

HaHaHaHa NOT........ really funny all this psychological & physical assault intermesshed with illegal activity hahahahahahahah !!!
                    I have no Idea what you are talking about.... If you notice my post I rarely post.... I am no longer consumed with the Chase.
                    Livinlifebig
                    Last edited by Livinlifebig; 01-14-2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Not much "wisdom" or "positivity" here. Please review the title of this thread and take your derailing bullshit somewhere else. IMO, and have a nice weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by elperro View Post
                        Not much "wisdom" or "positivity" here. Please review the title of this thread and take your derailing bullshit somewhere else. IMO, and have a nice weekend.
                        NO ! Mind your own business. Wind your neck in !

Comment

I have no Idea what you are talking about.... If you notice my post I rarely post.... I am no longer consumed with the Chase.
                          Quote, " I rarely post"..... millions (or 350000 !) might believe you, but guess what, I DON'T.... I reckon you post every day under a host
                          of usernames ! How's Willie the dog, by the way ?
                          For example, just checked your recent posts, & you said, "I know a nobody".... yeah, you know yourself, don't you Ffroggie !

Comment

Quote, " I rarely post"..... millions (or 350000 !) might believe you, but guess what, I DON'T.... I reckon you post every day under a host
                            For example, just checked your recent posts, & you said, "I know a nobody".... yeah, you know yourself, don't you Ffroggie !
                            No, only one user name for me, that can be verified by kpro.

Someone I know labels their phone 'nobody' hence, whenever they connect to bluetooth it announces nobody..
                            so yes, I know a nobody.... Lol
                            Livinlifebig
                            Last edited by Livinlifebig; 01-14-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

No, only one user name for me, that can be verified by kpro.
                              kpro never seems to respond to requests like this.....at least, not to me !
                              Just out of interest, why did you join a TH forum (June'21) when the treasure was supposedly found 1 year earlier ?
                              In case your interested, & don't know; I joined in 2020 as I'm the LeadSolver who's been plagued by CU for years.... &
                              I'm giving a little payback !

Comment

DELUSIONAL, everyone is someone who they are not, and everyone is after you for some reason. I hate to tell ya, you are not that important.
                                Froggie is a positive person who is kind, and speaks well of others. You come here and attack everyone, for no reason.
                                You hate the chase, because you could not solve the poem, did you ever even go BOTG with your great solution. NO ! But cry every day, the chest should be yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X