Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next chapter begins

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/...arbarisi-digs/
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

First interview - at the end of the interview, Dan states he heard the question wrong about other’s knowing where the location is........ this is worth a watch the entire way through.......

https://youtu.be/dUUoUkHuHAI
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      First interview - at the end of the interview, Dan states he heard the question wrong about other’s knowing where the location is........ this is worth a watch the entire way through.......

The original Q&A for this comes at 43:47, and Dan definitely did not misunderstand the question. Others definitely know the location. Whether those individuals are bound by legal privilege and can’t reveal it is a different issue, but there’s no doubt he understood the question and was just rolling with the flow while in the limelight.

His eyes keep looking to the lower left corner of his computer screen as though he’s chatting with someone (Jack?), and perhaps that’s why he tries to walk it back later. Terrible attempt though.
      Last edited by WhiteOak141; 05-13-2021, 03:31 PM.

Comment

He seems to be quite a cool guy... and a real fast talker! Man, I had to watch it twice...
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Dan's facial expression following the exchange below was interesting. I'm not saying it means anything, just that it was interesting.

Watch video beginning at 28:20

DAN: You had to know all about this guy, and you had to understand what he was doing at fifteen years old, and what his brother was thinking back then -- all the myths and tales of his past.
          RUDY: Where he fished
          DAN: Yeah, very much where he fished. Absolutely!
          (His eyes got as big as saucers when he said this)

Comment

Next chapter of what?

Comment

That was ridiculous on Dan’s part. It’s not nitpicking to press him about it.

He was asked the clear question relayed from Adam on chat @43:27... “Were there any others who might know the location?”.

There’s some chatter...

Rudy asks directly @43:48 “But are you aware of anyone else that knows the location?”

Dan replies “I mean there are others who know the location now, um but they are all either very close to Jack or close to Fenn.”

Rudy: “Close to Fenn? ...who were close to Fenn?”

Dan: “I mean close to Jack would be a good way to say it I think.”

Rudy: “Yeah yeah yeah”

Then at 47:15 he walks it back...

“By the way, one thing, since people do take every detail on this very seriously, I actually did not understand the question you asked a couple minutes ago. I don’t know actually if other people close to Jack know for sure where it is. I know like where it.. y’know... I know that they were looking where... that he knew generally where they were looking, but that doesn’t mean I know where like they... where he was actually going. So I don’t want to like step out of turn there. I didn’t quite understand what you were asking there. Ah, so I’m not exactly sure about that part.”

Hilarious.

Comment

Like, like, brah. Dude can send treasure sniffing dogs all they want... they'll just get PO'ed because the treasure has no scent... they'd have better luck sniffing out Jack. After 25 days in the wild, he's bound to have BO.

Comment

Thick as thieves.

Comment

Maybe when the caddis hatch is gone. . .

Comment

Hahaha. Oops
                      “Ah, so I’m not exactly sure about that part”
                      This man is the true definition of low hanging fruit!
                      why don’t you go back to swimming with sharks Dan?
                      no one wants to read your lame @$$ book about how you didn’t find the treasure. We all have first hand experience on that subject. So lame.

so the next chapter is what? Calling Dan out on his BS?

Comment

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
                        Hahaha. Oops
                        “Ah, so I’m not exactly sure about that part”
                        This man is the true definition of low hanging fruit!
                        why don’t you go back to swimming with sharks Dan?
                        no one wants to read your lame @$$ book about how you didn’t find the treasure. We all have first hand experience on that subject. So lame.

so the next chapter is what? Calling Dan out on his BS?
                        Always good to support the efforts of a guy trying to make it in this life though.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                          Next chapter of what?
                          Wasn't it called the Chaos Chronicles, or something like that? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post
                            Dan's facial expression following the exchange below was interesting. I'm not saying it means anything, just that it was interesting.

Watch video beginning at 28:20

DAN: You had to know all about this guy, and you had to understand what he was doing at fifteen years old, and what his brother was thinking back then -- all the myths and tales of his past.
                            RUDY: Where he fished
                            DAN: Yeah, very much where he fished. Absolutely!
                            (His eyes got as big as saucers when he said this)
                            Exactly. I think the Madison Canyon solve is it.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

hopefully not a bad omen for Dan....I once was a very serious searcher, but stopped when I saw the interview was over 40 minutes long....I guess if Im not willing to watch the free interview...it makes me a poor candidate to buy his book??

Comment

Working...
                              X