OMG. Forrest was "dumb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. Forrest was "dumb"

It all makes sence now. The one thing no one mentioned to Forrest in the first 4 years. The one thing he never talked about. Why he said it was easier to say Edard instead of Edward. Why you give the poem to a child. Why you need to read the poem slowly. Why he left the D out of knowledge . Why the G is missing on highlighted on the map. And so much more.
    Forrest had a speech impediment as a young child.
    He was a genius but everyone thought he was dumb.
    that's why he said Willy is retarded. Because Willy can't talk so well. I believe you need to read the poem tongue twisted to find where to start.
    I've mentioned the (w) Here- (w) Arm- ( W) Aters Halt. Waders halt at your chest. The treasure was always close to Forrests chest.
    Now can someone please do something with that.
    I'm getting weak, old and tired of running in circles.
    Last edited by Sunburnt1; 05-09-2021, 08:37 AM.

Sufferin' succotash!

Comment

> Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210509-092007_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	1 Size:	256.0 KB ID:	284907 So in general you need to read the poem as words were mispronounced. Children add letters to words. Or leaving letters off when learning to speak. Adding W's is very common. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210508-233824_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.4 KB ID:	284903 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210508-233313_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.6 KB ID:	284904
      Last edited by Sunburnt1; 05-09-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

if what you say is true, i have little doubt he would still
        want to wish us all a happy Mudder's Day, even if
        it was tough for him to say ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	mudder.PNG
Views:	474
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	284926

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
          > Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210509-092007_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	1 Size:	256.0 KB ID:	284907 So in general you need to read the poem as words were mispronounced. Children add letters to words. Or leaving letters off when learning to speak. Adding W's is very common. Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210508-233824_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.4 KB ID:	284903 Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210508-233313_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.6 KB ID:	284904
          .........And Bingo was his Name-o .................

Comment

Here - Hear
            Arm - Touch
            Ate - Taste

Comment

Waters -
              Wate- wait- weight
              Waders
              Waiters
              (W)-ATERS- Ate- eight- adders- add(r's).
              to me any solution or method that was told to Forrest in the first 4 years was wrong. That eliminates so many things. And Forrest has eliminated millions of acres. Would be nice to see a map of all the places it cannot be. The process of elimination is the best confirmation.

Comment

Forrest was FAR from dumb. One one is weak in one sence they gain wisdom in another.

Comment

OMG. Forrest was "dumb"

GMO. He wasn't...

Comment

Try that with dog!

Oh, my God. Now why didn't I think of that.

Comment

Dude... Bubba isn't dumb

Comment

If he was dumb, then I wish I was as dumb as that crazy dude.
                        $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                          It all makes sence now. The one thing no one mentioned to Forrest in the first 4 years. The one thing he never talked about. Why he said it was easier to say Edard instead of Edward. Why you give the poem to a child. Why you need to read the poem slowly. Why he left the D out of knowledge . Why the G is missing on highlighted on the map. And so much more.
                          Forrest had a speech impediment as a young child.
                          He was a genius but everyone thought he was dumb.
                          that's why he said Willy is retarded. Because Willy can't talk so well. I believe you need to read the poem tongue twisted to find where to start.
                          I've mentioned the (w) Here- (w) Arm- ( W) Aters Halt. Waders halt at your chest. The treasure was always close to Forrests chest.
                          Now can someone please do something with that.
                          I'm getting weak, old and tired of running in circles.
                          FINALLY!! Someone gets it. You are absolutely correct. I discuss this in my videos (the one titled "Word Play"). This specifically ties in to SB107 where he is telling you to look at the twisted phone cord. He asks how can anyone hear etc. He is telling us that there is mispronunciation/difficult to hear words. I believe this is the nuance to the clue Jack mentioned.

I also did a video on Forrest's use of the word dumb 7 or 8 times (and stupid once) in the book. Everytime he uses the word dumb he is relating what he is saying to a clue.

Last edited by My Chase Quest; 05-09-2021, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Here Our Mater's halt?
                            here Armatures halt?

I've looked at a few variations of this. It's not a bad way to approach a solve. Not sure it's the right one, but I've tried a few things with it.

Comment

To those responding Forrest wasn't dumb.. I don't think you get why I put dumb in quotations. Of course Ff I was a genius and mostly self educated. The word DUMB was used in several different ways in the past. Forrest used it many times in his stories. Most his stories were about being a simple type of person.
                              Dumb - simplify.
                              Did not Ff say you need to simplify the poem.
                              So you can stop telling me to eat crow pie.
                              I think Ff did once . And that's why he likes every other kind of pie. I'm hoping a different method helps someone to tie things together and fly as straight as a crow.. ( maybe the big yellow[BLM LAND] one in the MIDDLE of the map) because it's to far to walk from there to the Crow Reservaton .
                              Just kidding on the Crow stuff.. stay focused on creening- bending his words.

Comment

Working...
                              X