Hi, Jack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SangreDeCristo View Post
    I think a real sirius problem that we may be facing now is how do we prove Jack is not a robot?

Com to think of it, I don’t even say “hi, Jack” anymore. Our email communication has become really strange lately. I noticed that he has been encrypting his messages in html format. His photo no longer shows up as his icon. I can’t even tell what he’s saying anymore.

Of course, it’s a joke that machines are trying to take over the earth. Elon Musk, hosting SNL tonight, said “there’s a one in billions’ chance that we’re not living in a simulation.” Let’s just hope that technology doesn’t turn us into all into zombies.

Did you know that back in 2012, Jack was big into tech sleuthing?

jack said he found the evidence. the information. And we all know Forrest slipped up on purpose when he said “information is more important than knowledge “
    Cookies collect information – online habits, previous visits, search history, etc. – and pass them on to the servers of the cookie owners.
    Information
    precis - summary of the facts (I've already noted the colon in the sentence before the poem in TTOTC)
    order
    clue
    language
    evidence
    detail
    literature
    gossip
    itemization

in formation
    order
    orderly
    lined up
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

Information
      precis - summary of the facts (I've already noted the colon in the sentence before the poem in TTOTC)
      order
      clue
      language
      evidence
      detail
      literature
      gossip
      itemization

in formation
      order
      orderly
      lined up
      ducks in a row...

Comment

Its my view that if we take the pi from opinion, we get onion, so Jack will know the Sircumference of the search area...
        $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

The 423 hole is interesting. There are a few avenues of it that most searchers may not be aware of. I won't marry clues to the map for all to see, but I actually have one that's pretty eye opening.

On a less juicy note, but still along the 423 hole, have any of you researched Adventure Clubs related to the Chase. There's an old magazine related to an Adventure Club that keeps popping up in my research.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
            How do you greet someone named Jack?

You could probably say something like "Hello, Jack."

Or you could abridge it to a simple "Hi, Jack."

Forrest's totally DB Cooper and everything is playing out according to plan. He's had all of us saying "Hi, Jack" every single time we write to Jack.

"Hi, Jack." Now that's Fenny as hell.
            I used to work with a woman named Jean and tried to consciously remember to say Hello, or anything instead of Hi when greeting her. true story
            Last edited by Redneck Express; 05-09-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Express View Post

I used to work with a woman named Jean and tried to consciously remember to say Hello, or anything instead of Hi when greeting her. true story
              Ndat rat dares funny, ontker hooyar !
              Finding Jessica

Comment

Obscure but obligatory:
                https://youtu.be/oGFzEz0Ydvo

Comment

A treasure hunt without a solve is definitely a HiJack!! We were all hijacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                    If you only needed to keep the treasure under your bed for 30 days to prevent assumed legalities. And Jack said he needed the money. Why does it seem like he's waiting until past the one year anniversary to do anyrhing.? The only problem I have with Jack is he wouldn't give closure to so many people like me that believe there was more to the chase the money , Forrests personal life and getting people out into nature. But he refuses to answer that question.. Saying it will give to much away. It's a yes or no question.. if it is no. I think he's a Jack-ass for knowing i wasted 9 years metally and physically searching for something that wasn't there. ( The secret) I don't know why Jack doesn't get how disrespectful he is to all that searched.
                    Jack owes us NOTHING. Not a bit of his time, attention, or effort. It was Forrest who created the treasure hunt.

Comment

Yes and no. The chase was set up as a competition. First one to solve the poem and go get the chest gets to keep it. So I kind of look at as sportsman etiquette. You know how hard you had to work for it. You respect others that spent 8 years grinding there minds before you. You respect all the people like Dal, Cynthia, Kpro/Cowzlars etc. that made it so much easier to gain more knowledge about the chase. If he didn't want to be known. Or reveal anything. He shouldn't of even told Forrest. Has he said anything relevant sence the find??
                      To me if he never speaks again. Or at least puts some closer to so many unanswered questions. He disrespected Forrest. I'm hoping there is a "Bigger Picture" But if it doesn't happen this year. Tens of thousands if searchers will fell like " did we get hornswaggled by a Texas con man" It's not who you are. It's who you make think you are. I still believe in Forrest Fenn. But I know he didn't get his final ovation like he should have. Shame on Jack. And this has nothing to do with the actual spot. It's the was there any other reason besides the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Meander
                        How is Jack supposed to know what Major Fenn wanted? Is Jack supposed to be a mind reader? Reading between the lines is not a clear route to communication, IMO, and it’s speculated that Jack made an end run to that chest and not a bee line. I happen to like Jack, BTW. Well, most of the time anyway.
                        Knowing the difference between right and wrong is embedded into all of our DNA . No need to read between the lines if Jack is a fellow human being . So , thinking on it a bit , it begs the question , is Jack a human being ?

Comment

Working...
                        X