• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Jack!

How do you greet someone named Jack?

You could probably say something like "Hello, Jack."

Or you could abridge it to a simple "Hi, Jack."

Forrest's totally DB Cooper and everything is playing out according to plan. He's had all of us saying "Hi, Jack" every single time we write to Jack.

"Hi, Jack." Now that's Fenny as hell.

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
    How do you greet someone named Jack?

You could probably say something like "Hello, Jack."

Or you could abridge it to a simple "Hi, Jack."

Forrest's totally DB Cooper and everything is playing out according to plan. He's had all of us saying "Hi, Jack" every single time we write to Jack.

"Hi, Jack." Now that's Fenny as hell.
    I see what you did there.
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Where is Jack hiding out these days?

Comment

If you only needed to keep the treasure under your bed for 30 days to prevent assumed legalities. And Jack said he needed the money. Why does it seem like he's waiting until past the one year anniversary to do anyrhing.? The only problem I have with Jack is he wouldn't give closure to so many people like me that believe there was more to the chase the money , Forrests personal life and getting people out into nature. But he refuses to answer that question.. Saying it will give to much away. It's a yes or no question.. if it is no. I think he's a Jack-ass for knowing i wasted 9 years metally and physically searching for something that wasn't there. ( The secret) I don't know why Jack doesn't get how disrespectful he is to all that searched.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
          If you only needed to keep the treasure under your bed for 30 days to prevent assumed legalities. And Jack said he needed the money. Why does it seem like he's waiting until past the one year anniversary to do anyrhing.? The only problem I have with Jack is he wouldn't give closure to so many people like me that believe there was more to the chase the money , Forrests personal life and getting people out into nature. But he refuses to answer that question.. Saying it will give to much away. It's a yes or no question.. if it is no. I think he's a Jack-ass for knowing i wasted 9 years metally and physically searching for something that wasn't there. ( The secret) I don't know why Jack doesn't get how disrespectful he is to all that searched.
          I think I understand where Jack is coming from. Here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's imagine Fenn's Chase was set up to operate from 2010 to 2020 and any searcher that correctly solved it by marrying a good map to the poem to an official blaze... they get awarded treasure of some kind. Let's not assume anything about Jack because we just don't know, but come June 6, 2020 the Chase was scheduled to "officially" be over so no new searchers could qualify, but serious searchers could continue on their quest until they solved it. You and I would be in that group.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

I think I understand where Jack is coming from. Here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's imagine Fenn's Chase was set up to operate from 2010 to 2020 and any searcher that correctly solved it by marrying a good map to the poem to an official blaze... they get awarded treasure of some kind. Let's not assume anything about Jack because we just don't know, but come June 6, 2020 the Chase was scheduled to "officially" be over so no new searchers could qualify, but serious searchers could continue on their quest until they solved it. You and I would be in that group.
            How do you go about finding a treasure in a safety deposit box? I don't think the poem leads one to a bank, but I could be wrong; could lead to a river bank. I think "serious searchers" is a strange concept. What makes one more serious than another. Some serious searchers are having fun while some serious searchers are convinced that they solved it and have all the answers. I just don't know what to think, but I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to think "Keep searching for a box that isn't where it used to be."

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

How do you go about finding a treasure in a safety deposit box? I don't think the poem leads one to a bank, but I could be wrong; could lead to a river bank. I think "serious searchers" is a strange concept. What makes one more serious than another. Some serious searchers are having fun while some serious searchers are convinced that they solved it and have all the answers. I just don't know what to think, but I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to think "Keep searching for a box that isn't where it used to be."
              Ah, such loaded questions! I'll clarify myself regarding the definition of a "serious searcher" to "qualified seeker", but will keep the can of worms sealed on the others. And don't ask me to define qualified seeker!

Comment

Either way. We know Jack did not find the chest by solving the poem. He admitted that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                  Either way. We know Jack did not find the chest by solving the poem. He admitted that.
                  Except Jack literally said the opposite. It seems he may have been able to narrow down a general region though.

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Except Jack literally said the opposite. It seems he may have been able to narrow down a general region though.
                    Agreed, he said he did find it by solving the poem. And was 6 feet away from the blaze on one of his first (maybe first) BOTG. The damage to the blaze caused the brute force ending.

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Yeah, he narrowed it down . . . to the Rocky Mountains, less the paved areas, less the areas covered with buildings. Whoopee!

Comment

Originally posted by miracleman View Post

Agreed, he said he did find it by solving the poem. And was 6 feet away from the blaze on one of his first (maybe first) BOTG. The damage to the blaze caused the brute force ending.
                        "Damage to the blaze" is Jack's "kool-aid" offering. I'm not drinkin' it. And I think you should also avoid it.

Comment

He came up with the general location by analyzing Forrest. Finding a slip up.. then spent 25 days on general hunches. If he wouldn't of found it, his solvedwould of came across as biased. He didn't even have the most important clue. Wwwh as far as we know.. he did not figuring out the one crucial thing that was key to the winning solve. The person who could solve the poem before hand. Could then use the poem as a map to lead them with confidence right to the chest.
                          Last edited by Sunburnt1; 05-09-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I never heard or seen the 6ft away quote. Only the 1000ft away from the fake blaze. Which I would assume is a carving in a tree. Probably where he proposed .

Comment

I think a real sirius problem that we may be facing now is how do we prove Jack is not a robot?

Com to think of it, I don’t even say “hi, Jack” anymore. Our email communication has become really strange lately. I noticed that he has been encrypting his messages in html format. His photo no longer shows up as his icon. I can’t even tell what he’s saying anymore.

Of course, it’s a joke that machines are trying to take over the earth. Elon Musk, hosting SNL tonight, said “there’s a one in billions’ chance that we’re not living in a simulation.” Let’s just hope that technology doesn’t turn us into all into zombies.

Did you know that back in 2012, Jack was big into tech sleuthing?

jack said he found the evidence. the information. And we all know Forrest slipped up on purpose when he said “information is more important than knowledge “
                              Cookies collect information – online habits, previous visits, search history, etc. – and pass them on to the servers of the cookie owners.

Comment

Working...
                              X