The secret lies with Skippy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret lies with Skippy

I recently watched a video where it was explained that Forrest revealed to a searcher after the treasure had been found that it was in fact Skippy who kept Forrest “secret where”

Is further analysis of TTOTC regarding this recent revelation warranted? As an example, in TTOTC when or where in YNP do we see or read about Skippy. In 18 summers, did Skippy ever step inside YNP?
    Do the Skippy stories hold hints to the location Forrest wanted to die?

There's a photo of "Skippy holding a rock" on page 56 of TTOTC. I think some searchers matched it to part of the bottom of a trail in in the Grand Canyon area of Yellowstone.

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post
      There's a photo of "Skippy holding a rock" on page 56 of TTOTC. I think some searchers matched it to part of the bottom of a trail in in the Grand Canyon area of Yellowstone.
      The photo of “Skippy holding a rock” was taken at the Upper Falls of the Yellowstone River.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
        I recently watched a video where it was explained that Forrest revealed to a searcher after the treasure had been found that it was in fact Skippy who kept Forrest “secret where”

Is further analysis of TTOTC regarding this recent revelation warranted? As an example, in TTOTC when or where in YNP do we see or read about Skippy. In 18 summers, did Skippy ever step inside YNP?
        Yes.

"It was in Wyoming somewhere on a stretch of road that was so long you could almost see the curvature of the earth, with no cars or people around anywhere. I watched him putt-putt over a distant hill and disappear."-Forrest discussing Skippy

F was discussing a road in the story, but that was not what he was really alluding to. Sure, Skippy went putt-putt over the hill, but it was not along the ground. And if we have learned anything about Skippy (flying, driving or scuba diving), it's that whatever Skippy tries to 'begin' typically doesn't 'end' well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	z5srt1r5ewi61.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	283693

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	349
Size:	784.6 KB
ID:	283694

Comment

I dunno....there have been so so many "miscommunications" from the close searcher friends.....A thinking person would probably say that not all of them were accidental. We have heard of several close friends of Forrest that were given special clues during the chase.....Others supposedly given hints or guidance after the chase. Forrest was sick, Forrest was not sick.....There was a family meltdown and intervention......now no intervention and not even a nudge.
          In short, I no longer want to hear or believe all of these "special searcher friends" they seemingly have been clueless from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
            I dunno....there have been so so many "miscommunications" from the close searcher friends.....A thinking person would probably say that not all of them were accidental. We have heard of several close friends of Forrest that were given special clues during the chase.....Others supposedly given hints or guidance after the chase. Forrest was sick, Forrest was not sick.....There was a family meltdown and intervention......now no intervention and not even a nudge.
            In short, I no longer want to hear or believe all of these "special searcher friends" they seemingly have been clueless from the start.
            CHEERS TO THAT ONE!

Comment

I moved in to a house last year and the old neighbors told me the original owner built a pool to practice Scuba diving, but that he died in a Scuba diving accident shortly after.

I was hunkered down during winter when I first started with my Chase research, then I took a sabbatical to Florida for 2 months. But rest assured, when I get back home and run into my neighbors tending their garden I will inquire as to who the original owner of the home is/was. May even go to the county to do some record research.

When I moved into the home, the former owners mentioned something about the Chase, but I wasn't familiar with it. Did I mention my entire house is Brown?

This is what drove me bonkers with the Chase, beyond what drove all of us bonkers. I'm lucky my wife didn't put me in the nut hut a few months ago.

I have now moved on to a new obsession and am focused on getting rich with Dogecoin, and have forgotten about the Chase for 2 weeks. I feel like I'm 22 years old again and just walked into my first AA meeting. Just for today, I'm not gonna let this occupy my every waking thought.

Comment

I will add, if it turns out Skippy was the original owner of my home, I'll come back and tell y'all all about it, and about the people I bought the house from.

Comment

I'm sticking with info in TTOTC.

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post
                    There’s a ‘RIP’ to Skippy’s left in that photo. The rocks to his right look pretty weird, too. Yellowstone River.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
                      I will add, if it turns out Skippy was the original owner of my home, I'll come back and tell y'all all about it, and about the people I bought the house from.
                      Enjoy your time off. Also enjoy your backdoor oral thrust-cycle workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

We're not likely to learn much more about Skippy. My solve (and solving method) don't involve him. They're more about Forrest and his war experience(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

We're not likely to learn much more about Skippy. My solve (and solving method) don't involve him. They're more about Forrest and his war experience(s).
                          Or, what happened in the weeks before he joined the army.

Comment

Working...
                          X