Oh! Why oh why, Oh! ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! Why oh why, Oh! ???

Why are you starting things like that? To prove you can photoshop as well? In case it's a joke I don't get it....
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

I thought it was real!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
      I thought it was real!
      Not really.... lol...
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Not really.... lol...
        Sadly, I actually did.

Comment

I don't want to accuse anyone of anything but.... Yeh.... Looks kind of cartoonish to me.... And "Shiloh" looks way too young.... Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Sadly, I actually did.
            Then nothing is as it seems! I need to just go sit in a quiet corner somewhere.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sal O'mander View Post
              I don't want to accuse anyone of anything but.... Yeh.... Looks kind of cartoonish to me.... And "Shiloh" looks way too young.... Just saying...
              Willie's eyeball is not a perfect reflector. It wasn't designed to be. I kinda recognized Shiloh there, but don't see much sense in making a big fuzz about any of this.

Comment

The eyes are windows to the soul, and Willie clearly has a good one in his...
                $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  Why are you starting things like that? To prove you can photoshop as well? In case it's a joke I don't get it....
                  It was 100% a joke. I made certain it looked photoshopped. I even commented an hour later that I created it. I did this because initially I said I wanted nothing to do with the image when others were talking about it. So for fun, I created a zoom in. No harm. I least I thought it wasn't harmful. Although I did think about putting a gold necklace from the chest around his neck.
                  A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                  It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Are you throwing us another loop?

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

It was 100% a joke. I made certain it looked photoshopped. I even commented an hour later that I created it. I did this because initially I said I wanted nothing to do with the image when others were talking about it. So for fun, I created a zoom in. No harm. I least I thought it wasn't harmful. Although I did think about putting a gold necklace from the chest around his neck.
                      I thought maybe you were testing us to see if we could tell that it was photo shopped.... Lol..
                      Does this mean that I passed the test??
                      So, if I got this one right that means I must have been right about the "stick" too!!
                      Doesn't matter.... I claim victory anyway!!
                      Just give it to me, I need one.......

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

Ok, thanks for clarifying! :-)
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                          Are you throwing us another loop?
                          Good one.

Comment

Working...
                          X