Out of ignorance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of ignorance

Out of ignorance, Shilo laid waste to the Chase and potentially tens of millions of dollars to the Fenn family last night. And with all due respect, it’s difficult and surprising to know that Forrest’s imagination, commitment to his family and the Chase, had been so vastly underestimated by his grandson.

Things are definitely not what they seem and I believe somethings afoot.

I haven't been on top of this like I feel I should or shouldn't, for weeks- only made time for how things smell & it seems like the smell is okay with Shilo, but not strong or defining, so I believe the smell can't compete with the solve, and that the hesitancy from Fenn camp is that they indeed DO NOT have the solve- not even Jack. Good post- you made me have to say something.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
      Out of ignorance, Shilo laid waste to the Chase and potentially tens of millions of dollars to the Fenn family last night. And with all due respect, it’s difficult and surprising to know that Forrest’s imagination, commitment to his family and the Chase, had been so vastly underestimated by his grandson.

Things are definitely not what they seem and I believe somethings afoot.
      How so ?

What are your thoughts on what is going down ?

Comment

I think the moon measures the amount of time before a bird of paradise flies. Fortunate, or maybe unfortunate (dependent on view and results), it might be the final journey.

Then again, birds will be birds. Can they ever settle in one place? Will they ever take their last flight? Can they truly build that last nest?

Talk about flighty.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
          I think the moon measures the amount of time before a bird of paradise flies. Fortunate, or maybe unfortunate (dependent on view and results), it might be the final journey.

Then again, birds will be birds. Can they ever settle in one place? Will they ever take their last flight? Can they truly build that last nest?

Talk about flighty.
          In all fairness, I think it's safe to say that you do know some things.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
            I haven't been on top of this like I feel I should or shouldn't, for weeks- only made time for how things smell & it seems like the smell is okay with Shilo, but not strong or defining, so I believe the smell can't compete with the solve, and that the hesitancy from Fenn camp is that they indeed DO NOT have the solve- not even Jack. Good post- you made me have to say something.
            OH , well thanks a lot Leaf . I mean we were all here wagging our tails , lost in the woods before you came in . Thanks for keeping our egos in check ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

OH , well thanks a lot Leaf . I mean we were all here wagging our tails , lost in the woods before you came in . Thanks for keeping our egos in check ...
              I can tell who you are by your beta male complex- you are threatened by the big dick in the room.

Comment

I can tell who you are by your beta male complex- you are threatened by the big dick in the room.
                Careful there killer , we might just have to rename you 6 or 7 banned lives .

LMAO , takes one to know one ......bro

Comment

Careful there killer , we might just have to rename you 6 or 7 banned lives .

LMAO , takes one to know one ......bro
                  Better than 6 or 7 inches, mofe.

Comment

And yet I have the power to make all of it stop. Last warning.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

I think we all are. You seem best suited to walk over and give it a warm welcome and a shake of the hand.

Comment

How so ?

What are your thoughts on what is going down ?
                        Forrest’s imagination should be apparent with all that he had accomplished, and the culmination of that imagination is wrapped up in his poem.

If Shiloh is accepting Jack’s account of finding the chest, he is either conspiring with him or underestimating his grandad’s ability to create the most imaginative treasure hunt of all time.

Everything Forrest ever did was thoroughly thought through and deliberate, with providing for his family in mind, and hiding a million dollar treasure chest was no exception. It was a business deal, not so unlike the deals he struck throughout his life. I’m guessing he rarely made deals where he didn’t come out ahead money wise, or at least break even.

So here’s the deal, “Find my treasure chest using my Poem and I’ll give you title to the gold”. This deal got 350k people looking for a treasure chest.

Suppose Forrest meant for “gold” to mean “solution”, would you have looked at the deal and the Chase differently?

The Poem’s solution is the true and priceless treasure, it is the exclamation point of Forrest’s life’s journey. The solution is what the Chase was all about and it is where Forrest and family gain to profit the most from the deal.

The below was not a flippant quote cited by Forrest, quoting it was well thought out and with important relevance with the Chase in mind.

"They never knew that it was the chase they sought and not the quarry."

Forrest was forgoing the treasure chest in hopes that someone would solve his Poem for all the world to share and enjoy while putting substantial money in the pockets of the Fenn family, and hopefully into the solver’s pockets as well.

But the risk was, if the solution is never known then Forrest will have lost everything, making it a horrible deal and not good for the family. He would have to be content with knowing future generations will possibly discover the thrill of discovery.

Jack believes the chest was the treasure, it is not, and if Jack never releases his solution, what does that tell you about his story?

A question for you: If the “Solution” is indeed the actual treasure, do you still believe Jack to be the finder?

I will give Shiloh the benefit of the doubt and assume he is just ignorant concerning his granddad’s imagination, commitment to his family and the Chase, and not a conspirator.
                        Last edited by colokidd; 05-06-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

And yet I have the power to make all of it stop. Last warning.
                          I am SO wrapped up in other things- I'd stumble back in and nothing would be new. It'd be like staying away from my friend's TV parties. If you want power- keep the Leaf in high regard, and please let me reign 15 minutes here and there, because you saw what the other user said on my one rowdy post today: "The forum has become interesting again." Keep it in perspective- power is in strange places around here. There be wizards.

Comment

I am SO wrapped up in other things- I'd stumble back in and nothing would be new. It'd be like staying away from my friend's TV parties. If you want power- keep the Leaf in high regard, and please let me reign 15 minutes here and there, because you saw what the other user said on my one rowdy post today: "The forum has become interesting again." Keep it in perspective- power is in strange places around here. There be wizards.
                            They were not talking about you when they said this place is becoming interesting again.
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                              Forrest’s imagination should be apparent with all that he had accomplished, and the culmination of that imagination is wrapped up in his poem.

If Shiloh is accepting Jack’s account of finding the chest, he is either conspiring with him or underestimating his grandad’s ability to create the most imaginative treasure hunt of all time.

Everything Forrest ever did was thoroughly thought through and deliberate, with providing for his family in mind, and hiding a million dollar treasure chest was no exception. It was a business deal, not so unlike the deals he struck throughout his life. I’m guessing he rarely made deals where he didn’t come out ahead money wise, or at least break even.

So here’s the deal, “Find my treasure chest using my Poem and I’ll give you title to the gold”. This deal got 350k people looking for a treasure chest.

Suppose Forrest meant for “gold” to mean “solution”, would you have looked at the deal and the Chase differently?

The Poem’s solution is the true and priceless treasure, it is the exclamation point of Forrest’s life’s journey. The solution is what the Chase was all about and it is where Forrest and family gain to profit the most from the deal.

The below was not a flippant quote cited by Forrest, quoting it was well thought out and with important relevance with the Chase in mind.

"They never knew that it was the chase they sought and not the quarry."

Forrest was forgoing the treasure chest in hopes that someone would solve his Poem for all the world to share and enjoy while putting substantial money in the pockets of the Fenn family, and hopefully into the solver’s pockets as well.

But the risk was, if the solution is never known then Forrest will have lost everything, making it a horrible deal and not good for the family. He would have to be content with knowing future generations will possibly discover the thrill of discovery.

Jack believes the chest was the treasure, it is not, and if Jack never releases his solution, what does that tell you about his story?

A question for you: If the “Solution” is indeed the actual treasure, do you still believe Jack to be the finder?

I will give Shiloh the benefit of the doubt and assume he is just ignorant concerning his granddad’s imagination, commitment to his family and the Chase, and not a conspirator.
                              Monetizing the solution is a lot of work, compared to monetizing just the chest, gold, etc.
                              If my solve is correct, I'll settle for the (sale of the) physical goodies, and don't want too much publicity. Who wants to be stalked, threatened, etc. for a long time? Not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X