Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHILOH joins us in chat and sets the record straight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent made time to listen to the video yet...but are there really people who do not believe it was Shiloh?? We do have him on tape speaking before so I guess, it would be possible to compare voices.......cant believe they would try to pull that off.....nice that Shiloh came on....even if it was to "double down" on the family claims.....its over...its over...go back to your lives..

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
      I havent made time to listen to the video yet...but are there really people who do not believe it was Shiloh?? We do have him on tape speaking before so I guess, it would be possible to compare voices.......cant believe they would try to pull that off.....nice that Shiloh came on....even if it was to "double down" on the family claims.....its over...its over...go back to your lives..
      No audio. He was just in chat.

Comment

Nobody is talking about the fact that "Shiloh" said Forrest wasn't sick at all. I thought that the searchers who were close with Forrest were under the impression that he wasn't doing well, cancer came back etc. I remember Sacha also saying that Forrest wasn't well. How do you go from very ill and short on time to not sick at all? Which part of this communication chain is broken?

Here Sacha recently explained how she knew Forrest was in fact sick. Listen around 17:32...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoi0-61GNIw
        Last edited by Goldilocks; 05-04-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

No audio. He was just in chat.
          LOL, then you don't actually know who this person is on the other keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by pws111 View Post

LOL, then you don't actually know who this person is on the other keyboard.
            Exactly. I don't believe it was Shiloh but I could be wrong. Are you saying his computer was hacked into and the hacker was playing with Kpro and Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Exactly. I don't believe it was Shiloh but I could be wrong. Are you saying his computer was hacked into and the hacker was playing with Kpro and Mike?
              these days....some monkeys in the zoo are smart enough to create a fake ID like that.....famous people have tons of Facebook pages....it would be childsplay to simply sign on and start chatting.....BS.........did Kpro and Mike even call him to be sure who it was??? I think I will sign on as Forrest on the next video.......I will blow the lid off...

Comment

these days....some monkeys in the zoo are smart enough to create a fake ID like that.....famous people have tons of Facebook pages....it would be childsplay to simply sign on and start chatting.....BS.........did Kpro and Mike even call him to be sure who it was??? I think I will sign on as Forrest on the next video.......I will blow the lid off...
                Well... let's say... if you trust Kpro and Mike you should believe their "show" when they received messages, pics and a call from Shiloh and you should also believe that Kpro tried to call back...
                If you don't trust them... well... they didn't prove anything but looked like they had a plan!

If it all was a fake then they weren't punked but organized it all by themselves!

The proof should be out there! Get Shiloh on a camera and have him say "Yeah that was me"....

Oh, I should add I tend to believe it was Shiloh! But I'm a math-guy and as long as there's a slight chance of that being a fake I just can't be sure 100%!
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
                  Ya'll asked for an eyeball zooming. (view on full screen)
                  Dude!!!

Comment

If Kpro would call him on HIS phone number and have a 10 second conversation that yes...it was Shiloh....I am willing to concede all doubt that Jack is the finder and be done with it...

Comment

If Kpro would call him on HIS phone number and have a 10 second conversation that yes...it was Shiloh....I am willing to concede all doubt that Jack is the finder and be done with it...
                      Totally agree. I would ban myself from here forever and move on if that were the case. I hope she's working on proof. All Shiloh has to do is take a quick video confirming it was him and text it to her. And if it was Shiloh and he admits it well then, I think we should all move on. I like your word concede because that is exactly what it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                        I want to believe SO MUCH that it was him . My cynical mind will not put to rest the red flags I noticed :

Calling Willie dumb twice just does not jive with a Texan and how they love their animals , as well as using the word dumb .

The buckle would have been a much better identifier to take a picture of instead of Willie , as he had it .

I have seen the Nickle when I golfed with Mr. Fenn , I would have loved to see a pic of that.

This not a jab at her , but I find it REALLy suspicious that JDER all of a sudden started talking about the beacon at the exact time Shilo came on , furthermore , there was 2 , not 1 , but 2 different handles claiming the exact wording of a "sense switch " and asking for a 2nd place trophy " SO JDER , are you Eric Durbin or David ? This is a HUGE red flag thinking on it more .

He spelled Dale with an E

Wound up with Willie and the belt buckle. Jack, eat your heart out. REALLY ODD

I didnt look ---------I call BS on this answer if it was or wasn't him - hes a pilot , hes an adventurer , he likes good times with recreation , he went and looked I guarantee it .

So , could be red flags for purposeful reasons , could be it was him , could be it wasn't , . who knows
                        Evidently, Willy doesn't speak? At least, he ain't talkin'.

Comment

Shiloh has made public statements that Jack was the finder. If you don't believe those, how would one more help?

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Shiloh has made public statements that Jack was the finder. If you don't believe those, how would one more help?
                            sorry, I do not feel the need to justify my thoughts with you. You must be fairly forgettable.....it shows you with over 300 posts...Are all of them this lame?

Comment

sorry, I do not feel the need to justify my thoughts with you. You must be fairly forgettable.....it shows you with over 300 posts...Are all of them this lame?
                              Well that's disappointing. I was hoping you had a reason.

Comment

Everyone seems to be overlooking one important point. Forrest stated in a court document in August of last year (I think - Goldilocks?) that he had entered into an "Agreement of Confidentiality" with the finder. And in that document, Forrest asserts that a person cannot be compelled to disclose things in such an agreement. So how could Shiloh know, without Forrest breaking that agreement, whether Jack was the finder or not? Forrest was dead long before Jack's identity was exposed and supposedly compelled by the NM court. So if he did tell Shiloh (who then told the world), what was the point of the CA, which he apparently broke? What was the consideration of the parties for entering into the CA? I mean, what could Forrest possibly have to gain from such an agreement?

Comment

Working...
                                X