X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kpro was right

“Positivity triumphs over negativity”

Best show ever, Kpro!

I'm glad Shiloh came on, but I have to say the whole thing made me confused. I thought Kristy and Cynthia knew first hand that Forrest was sick, so I am confused about Shiloh's denial.

But I am fascinated with the whole LORAN thing. We need a thread on that - what was that about? It sounds like there was a beacon at the treasure that Shiloh could check on if it was still there with his radio when he flew over the area. I guess I'm just not understanding the humor there?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity”

Best show ever, Kpro!
      Seriously? Did I miss something good or are you just trying to buffalo me, lol. As soon as I can see again I'll check it out. My optometrist says in a week or so I'll be able to hit the road so Cody here I come. I doubt I'll be running into Ye but who knows?

Comment

If Shiloh is now involved with this hunt, I genuinely wish him good luck, happiness, and freedom from too much stress. I am encouraged by all this

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
          I'm glad Shiloh came on, but I have to say the whole thing made me confused. I thought Kristy and Cynthia knew first hand that Forrest was sick, so I am confused about Shiloh's denial.

But I am fascinated with the whole LORAN thing. We need a thread on that - what was that about? It sounds like there was a beacon at the treasure that Shiloh could check on if it was still there with his radio when he flew over the area. I guess I'm just not understanding the humor there?
          I've written numerous threads on a sense change and a switch to listening good and a beacon. I've written what frequency it was. At this point, I throw up my hands on how anyone could think you wander into the mountains and find a tiny box of gold. That's impossible without something "drawing" you to it, calling you in.

The listen good part was about June listening to the radio from 6-8PM on Saturdays in June (time-lock). The "no paddle" clue was about not getting spanked by being late. It was a time clue, not a location clue.

I've said enough for now.

June, Over and Out. I actually get a second place trophy. Anyone without a sense change or a beacon was a million miles away. Or just 200-500 feet away without solving the sense switch or the time lock.

Comment

I’m been correct about a radio beacon, but it isn’t LORAN, same principle but lacking a cathode tube. Replacing the cathode tube with GALENA.
            Thanks Shiloh, I’ve always said what an awesome grandson your are. Thanks for looking after Willie, and the buckle my friend. Keep with the wood business, at the cost of lumber, your crafting gold and peace. At 60, I love woodworking, I’ve done carpentry for 44 years and have built skyscrapers. You can call me Howard Rourke...

Comment

@1&Only1Trailblazer... Wright

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post

I've written numerous threads on a sense change and a switch to listening good and a beacon. I've written what frequency it was. At this point, I throw up my hands on how anyone could think you wander into the mountains and find a tiny box of gold. That's impossible without something "drawing" you to it, calling you in.

The listen good part was about June listening to the radio from 6-8PM on Saturdays in June (time-lock). The "no paddle" clue was about not getting spanked by being late. It was a time clue, not a location clue.

I've said enough for now.

June, Over and Out. I actually get a second place trophy. Anyone without a sense change or a beacon was a million miles away. Or just 200-500 feet away without solving the sense switch or the time lock.
                Shes right , you know .......

Comment

So , the biggest news and show extravaganza since the treasure has been found and No breaking news , no invites and no "other show" advertising beforehand ??? If that is the case , then Kpro ,Cowlazars , I am impressed . I sincerely Congratulate you on , to date , having the Best content , and above all you guys have shown how much you have grown to respect the chase , the people involved and us searchers still hanging on ....Bravo , Kudos , Congrats!!!!! You guys ROCK !!

Comment

Just wow on both of your reactions . I dont think I would have been as cool and collected as you both . And once and for all , NOBODY can say that Kpro doesnt respect and love the chase or Mr. Fenn . The awesome expression of pure joy you had on your face spoke volumes. Much love and respect to you !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                      I’m been correct about a radio beacon, but it isn’t LORAN, same principle but lacking a cathode tube. Replacing the cathode tube with GALENA.
                      Thanks Shiloh, I’ve always said what an awesome grandson your are. Thanks for looking after Willie, and the buckle my friend. Keep with the wood business, at the cost of lumber, your crafting gold and peace. At 60, I love woodworking, I’ve done carpentry for 44 years and have built skyscrapers. You can call me Howard Rourke...
                      So can one hear the beacon if they are close enough? Couldn’t a stranger find it that way. I always thought a sound device made sense but what about passerby’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

They're not first-hand sources. Shiloh is. Shiloh cleared up things that weren't true, all the conjecture and rumor spreading.

Comment

Working...
                        X