Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Forrest (may he rest in peace) is truly dead, then . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I’ve missed something. What teaser hints?

Comment

I feel like we're all handicapped now that Forrest has passed. I for one have, one good leg, one eye, one ear and half a brain. I've lost my pride, my sense of smell, my youth, my mind and I tremble like a leaf. The government I thought that protected us, now spies on us. What I thought was sanctum Santorum , the free speech of every citizen, is now controlled by an elite few who know what's best for us. The congress that drafts legislation to reduce the police force in our communities feel the need to protect themselves from the people they serve by encircling the Capitol with a fence and a permanent military presence. The U.S, dollar, once the envy of. the world, has been gang raped by our politicians, by spending money we don't have, doubling the debt and money supply. If you are like me and done without so you could save something for your family and retirement you should be up in arms. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens to the buying power of $10,000 in the bank, when the government doubles the number of dollars it prints. The world it seems has turned on it's head since Forest has passed by this way, riding on that rainbow bridge to the other side.

I think I touched on a few of those hints.....
      1f Billy

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
        I feel like we're all handicapped now that Forrest has passed. I for one have, one good leg, one eye, one ear and half a brain. I've lost my pride, my sense of smell, my youth, my mind and I tremble like a leaf. The government I thought that protected us, now spies on us. What I thought was sanctum Santorum , the free speech of every citizen, is now controlled by an elite few who know what's best for us. The congress that drafts legislation to reduce the police force in our communities feel the need to protect themselves from the people they serve by encircling the Capitol with a fence and a permanent military presence. The U.S, dollar, once the envy of. the world, has been gang raped by our politicians, by spending money we don't have, doubling the debt and money supply. If you are like me and done without so you could save something for your family and retirement you should be up in arms. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens to the buying power of $10,000 in the bank, when the government doubles the number of dollars it prints. The world it seems has turned on it's head since Forest has passed by this way, riding on that rainbow bridge to the other side.

I think I touched on a few of those hints.....
        1f Billy
        Click image for larger version

Name:	clap.gif
Views:	102
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	283284
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
          I've said it before, I'll say it again...there are two Forrest Fenn's.
          Please explain more about this, okay? You don't have to share your solve.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
            I've said it before, I'll say it again...there are two Forrest Fenn's.
            Someone once told me something nonchalantly and it really stuck. This could get even more interesting. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
              Forrest tried to think of everything...even if he were to die unexpectedly. It is my belief, that he had a close confidant, that was asked to take over and continue posting on the blogs hints and clues which Forrest had already written in advance. ....and now for that E. F. Hutton moment.....What say you Old Pilot? I'm all "ear". I used to have two ears but I lent one to someone and never got it back.
              1f Billy
              It did occur to me, several days ago, that Forrest may have left hint/clue buzzwords or buzzphrases for a surviving helper to continue using for posting purposes, even if this person doesn't know the correct solve or location of the hidey spot. It's not a huge biggie to me who does the deed per Forrest's earlier-conveyed instructions. I believe that all dead people are at/in peace, regardless of whether they are "resting".

Comment

O. P.--- I have had a lot of fun pestering you, as you have tried to complete your assignment(s) as charged. It would give me great pleasure, to meet that person whom Forrest trusted so dearly. It is my hope, that following the conclusion of this great contest, you will allow me that honor.
                1f Billy

.........No wonder anti groove couldn't remember how he got his name!.... Who forgets how they chose their name?... Imagine a pilot who doesn't know the destination that they are leading ....now I know how that ship got stuck in the Suez Canal........One of the great mysteries of the world has now been solved......
                Last edited by Sherif Billy; 05-05-2021, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X