Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Forrest (may he rest in peace) is truly dead, then . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Forrest (may he rest in peace) is truly dead, then . . .

. . . why is so much teasing with new hints still being posted? And by whom? Possibly an agent of Forrest?

Ha Ha , I think , maybe wishfully , that he is . That would be the coolest thing ever. /\

Comment

IF Forrest Fenn is still alive it would be so FREAKING Amazingly Awesome!!! just sayin
      Last edited by Redneck Express; 05-03-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I can tell you some of the clues being introduced show a full understanding of the poem. Who would have such complete knowledge AND want to point readers to the location? Someone who wants “the truth” to come to light. I am befuddled at whomever this is - the list of those fully in the loop has to be short. Someone who would follow Fenn’s direction but not go get it themselves has to be a very short list.

FP

Comment

Forrest's family confirmed that he passed away. The reason that people are trying to say otherwise is because they think they'll get something out of it.

Comment

I've said it before, I'll say it again...there are two Forrest Fenn's.
            To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
              God help us if there's two of those crazy b******s!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery

But a funeral or memorial , nor an obituary has . So that confirmation should be weighed equally either way , as there is no supporting evidence to tip the scale in any direction .
                https://www.legacy.com/news/celebrit...treasure-hunt/

There's that, and also, the fact that the guy's actual family has claimed to be passed on. Unless you have some sort of power to be able to raise the dead, there's nothing to weigh. He passed away. Let the guy rest. I'm honestly disgusted at the fact that people are trying to turn his death into a conspiracy. The guy's family said he's dead. That's confirmation enough. If you're in the business of weighing things, you'd realize that the weight of their words is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery

Yup , or hes still alive . If not , then I find it fishy that Mr. "Shilo" mentioned his 90th birthday bash , but failed to mention anything regarding a funeral or obit , while saying there were no health issues.
                  Cause maybe shiloh wanted to talk about a fun memory like his grand dads 90th bday. Instead of a sad memory like his grand dad passing??

I swear some of you let this hunt go too far in your own head.

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosSnappedtheChest View Post

https://www.legacy.com/news/celebrit...treasure-hunt/

There's that, and also, the fact that the guy's actual family has claimed to be passed on. Unless you have some sort of power to be able to raise the dead, there's nothing to weigh. He passed away. Let the guy rest. I'm honestly disgusted at the fact that people are trying to turn his death into a conspiracy. The guy's family said he's dead. That's confirmation enough. If you're in the business of weighing things, you'd realize that the weight of their words is enough.
                    Well go be disgusted somewhere else , nobody said anything derogatory about you , show the same respect .

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
                      that's his true Clonis Point

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterby Phil View Post

that's his true Clonis Point
                        You are a sharp one.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

You are a sharp one.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ImVJSxBEs

Comment

i can (almost) prove ole forrest isn't around anymore. because if if ff was still around, that little twat of a news reporter who talked smack upon f's announced death
                            would have experienced some seareous mysterious bees up his corset. of course, then again, i guess i dunno what i dunno ...

toe 2 toe, ankles too ...
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Vault

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomb_(short_story)

Comment

Forrest tried to think of everything...even if he were to die unexpectedly. It is my belief, that he had a close confidant, that was asked to take over and continue posting on the blogs hints and clues which Forrest had already written in advance. ....and now for that E. F. Hutton moment.....What say you Old Pilot? I'm all "ear". I used to have two ears but I lent one to someone and never got it back.
                              1f Billy

Comment

Working...
                              X