More usage than ever on this site... same 160 people signed-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Some people ...... we mustn't mention names ...... are simply addicted to primping. If it doesn't yield appreciation in the imagined audience the primper thinks anger is involved when it's really nothing more than indifferent disregard. This leads to more primping because appreciation is owed not earned. So on it goes.
    I feel you for sure , and the reason for my sarcastic post . It was to bring light to the previous post and was a parody of "people piling on others which creates a group pile on "

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post

Leaf. You have serious issues man. Take heed of literally everyone’s advice and move on from the chase. You have no solve. You have no blaze. You have no chest. You will have no solve. You will have no blaze. You will have no chest. It’ll never happen for you. It’s over.
      What!? I'm hardly ever here. You're the one still hating the solver (truest, least-BS person in the Chase) & you are right, no one has the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

What!? I'm hardly ever here. You're the one still hating the solver (truest, least-BS person in the Chase) & you are right, no one has the chest.
        You can’t even keep a direct post straight- it’s amazing you ever even reached the point of a “solve” to yourself.

hating the solver? I defend jack more than his lawyer does.

im right, no one has the chest? I said YOU don’t have the chest. Your response speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post
          You can’t even keep a direct post straight- it’s amazing you ever even reached the point of a “solve” to yourself.

hating the solver? I defend jack more than his lawyer does.

im right, no one has the chest? I said YOU don’t have the chest. Your response speaks volumes.
          DUDE. I checked in for 5 minutes, was about to leave the site till tomorrow and there you are nipping backs of knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

What!? I'm hardly ever here.
            If only. LOL

Noooobody expects the Chase Underground. Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the POEM.

Comment

Working...
            X