Measurements Using Focal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjmciv View Post
    OH! - Just checking your level of understanding and I'm impressed.
    So, let's assume more likely than not the "camera" used was Forrest's phone. This does seem logical as Jack is trying to remain anonymous and wouldn't want anything traced back to him. This is the beginning of Jack showing signs of mistrust with posting anything online. Given his not so favorable history with online posting you can understand why. Next, Jack gets outed. Forrest has passed away, so Jack is left with the task of uploading pictures. If you believe I painted a correct picture of Jack's lack of trust, then you can clearly see his personality type as someone who would scrub all the data. Not as someone who is trying to hide something (which is possible), but as someone who doesn't trust the internet (just as possible). And if someone is going through these lengths, then of course they would be someone who wouldn't respond to your requests for original pictures. A person's actions can speak just as clearly as data on a file. Putting the two together......

Do you concur that this is a possible scenario?
    If not, then I would like to hear what you believe the story is?
    If you don't consider the manipulated photos as truth, then yes this is plausible. I am looking at everything I have learned in the past year as a whole. I began investigating Forrest in 2015 when he stated he does not know Photoshop and had no reason to learn. I found things that truly disturbed me, but I gave benefit of doubt, and would periodically look into it. Then when the Chase ended in the way it did, it brought my benefit of doubt, full front. When I started digging deeper and learned he had every version of Photoshop on his computer since 2007, I downloaded every photo he ever placed online and began my investigation. So, what you are stating isn't really possible for me to contemplate as research has made me bias to a certain extent. And the only reason I am bias is because of what I have learned.
    As far as the story goes, I all can do is assume, but the reality is the amount of problems I have found does not line up to an honest ending.

Thank you for opening up a debate of sorts. Many lately just speak their belligerent point, without thinking.
    Last edited by OH!!; 05-03-2021, 09:49 PM.
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fennder Bender View Post
      hey. OH!!.
      lol that sounds familiar. (johny carson or ed mcman?)
      you have been here a long time just trying to set it right.
      imo i am with you. the chest pictures are indeed fishy just like the way it ended.
      the first thing i though when i saw the new chest pictures was something isn't right, as did many others.
      keep up the good work.

as for the chirpers, if you see fault it another's stuff help them work it out instead of attacking.
      i am am sure oh would prefer your help rather than your hindrance.

jack is the only one you should be picking on.
      Believe me, I have tried and tried to do this. If you read my post a few months ago, I was patient and would attempt many times with different wording, in hopes they would understand what I am accomplishing and how I was accomplishing it. But the more I did this, the more nasty they would become. Now I just snap back when I shouldn't and I'm becoming like them. I will try patients again to see if this helps. The biggest problem is that quite a few just don't want to hear the other side of this story. I take the cream and sugar out of their coffee.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Hi Oh! Quick question relating another post of yours as I can't seem to find it. The one where you had the meta data from a photo that had the date changed to April fools day. What year was it changed to again? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiesearcher View Post
          Hi Oh! Quick question relating another post of yours as I can't seem to find it. The one where you had the meta data from a photo that had the date changed to April fools day. What year was it changed to again? Thanks.
          April fool's day of 1887. It is this photo.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	boxcopyrightff-3-psmeta-1887.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	282908

Comment

If you knew you were going to have bias did you attempt to eliminate it?
            Here's a question: Have you ran any non-Fenn related pictures through the software??

This is something you should have done first. 6 or so photos you know were real and 6 or so Photoshopped. This would create a baseline of your understanding on how the program works. It may surprise you how many false positives it gives off. My suggestion: Stage reflective items on a table and take a pictures with no overhead lighting. Next put an additional light source directly on top of the objects and notice the results the software gives.

Lastly, based on your bias. Would you believe it's enough to corrupt your interpretation and thus may be time to have someone else take a look at the photos/data?

Comment

i have an observation. actually several.

-in the stick key picture taken by jack the chest does not appear to have any of the six/seven flat plastic coin cases.
              -maybe one can be seen through the plastic bag.
              -clearly not stacked to the top like in the original.
              -in the original pic it looks like the cases take up at least 1/5 of the space.
              -they are completely absent in jacks pic.

-in the meeting pics there are only 2 cases visible and the are black not white.

-forrests original pic is full of artifacts and no loose gold coins.
              -jacks pic is full of gold coins with no artifacts except the discs.

-don't even get me started on the discs.

it would be impossible for 6/7 cases to be the size they are in forrests original pic and fit in the chest the jack has provided and be unseen.

i may be missing something, however i have dropped the mic and walked of stage.

the pictures are the only real forensic evidence. they should be attacked with every resource.
              Last edited by Fennder Bender; 05-04-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fennder Bender View Post
                i have an observation. actually several.

-in the stick key picture taken by jack the chest does not appear to have any of the six/seven flat plastic coin cases.
                -maybe one can be seen through the plastic bag.
                -clearly not stacked to the top like in the original.
                -in the original pic it looks like the cases take up at least 1/5 of the space.
                -they are completely absent in jacks pic.

-in the meeting pics there are only 2 cases visible and the are black not white.

-forrests original pic is full of artifacts and no loose gold coins.
                -jacks pic is full of gold coins with no artifacts except the discs.

-don't even get me started on the discs.

it would be impossible for 6/7 cases to be the size they are in forrests original pic and fit in the chest the jack has provided and be unseen.

i may be missing something, however i have dropped the mic and walked of stage.

the pictures are the only real forensic evidence. they should be attacked with every resource.
                If I remember right, I read that he took the coins out of the cases. Most of them anyway. You do see one in the June 16th chest photo and one in the photo that Jack supplied with all the bent coins. The screw that opens that case looks rusted.

Last edited by OH!!; 05-04-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

hey oh!!!
                  try what's below but do a better job than i.
                  it might be revealing.

i counted the visible coins in jacks pic and the visible coins from the meeting.
                  jacks- approximately 42 loose gold coins.
                  the meeting- approximately 147 gold coins visible on the table.

now if you look at how full the chest is in jacks pic and consider the "unseen" items on the table that must been beneath the visible items in the chest, i don't think the volume matches up.

unseen items that must be in jacks pic are listed below and seen on the table of the meeting.
                  -3x the amount of loose coins.
                  -the black coin case.
                  -2 small coin/nugget jars.
                  -dragon bracelet.
                  -beaded necklace.
                  -the turquoise bracelet.
                  -most of the gold nuggets on the table. some unseen are large. only 3-4 are visible.
                  -2 of the gold discs.
                  -the jewel case.
                  -plus more? the frog etc..

and....
                  i cut and pasted the jar and a coin on the same plain and laid them on on the discs from the meeting.
                  = the disc is 1 jar height and about 2 1/2 large coins wide.

now this is crude.
                  i think with more detail this would give an accurate relative size based on perspective, of the unseen large discs to the chest in jacks pic.
                  the same coin and jar, in the same position on a plain of perspective, in 2 different pics ( which we have), can be used for scale to size other objects in the pics.
                  i don't think they would fit in jacks chest.

if they did they would likely almost touch each side of the chest.
                  hope this helps?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fennder Bender; 05-09-2021, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X