Ending of the hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending of the hunt

How many of you think the ending of this hunt could have more to it than we currently have confirmed? Tomorrow, we will discuss some factors not discussed before that may lend to this ending we have before us, as well as some theories based on this new information. Yes, tomorrow should be interesting indeed.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Do you think Yoko was just simply knitting while blind folded as John sang about instant Karma? I'll take some instant coffee I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      How many of you think the ending of this hunt could have more to it than we currently have confirmed? Tomorrow, we will discuss some factors not discussed before that may lend to this ending we have before us, as well as some theories based on this new information. Yes, tomorrow should be interesting indeed.
      I, for one, think the ending of this hunt could have more to it than we currently have confirmed. In my opinion, the ending hasn't yet happened. I believe that when it does, more substantial "proof" of it
      will be recorded, and later released to the general public (starting with the treasure hunt blogs).

Comment

Buckle your seatbelt, I sense turbulence ahead...
        $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

It's over. The only thing we have to look forward to is either figuring out the solution or getting Jack to tell more.

Comment

Oh, I have some theories on WTH happened at the end all right. Of course, nothing provable, but mostly overall theme of conspiracies to commit shenanigans by Forrest and his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I, for one, think the ending of this hunt could have more to it than we currently have confirmed. In my opinion, the ending hasn't yet happened. I believe that when it does, more substantial "proof" of it
              will be recorded, and later released to the general public (starting with the treasure hunt blogs).
              Exactly..... The ending has yet to come....
              and when it does, there won't be any question about it!

Comment

Thanks KPro, I just don’t think Forrest would let it end this way. Somethings gonna give.

You all have a great day, even the ones with a bad hair day. Hate is no bueno. Sometimes I love the haters, they make us likers look better.

Comment

i'm still on either Jack found it like he said or forrestfenntreasure.com theory. I don't see Forrest having any hand in ending it but can't wait to see what information you have.

Comment

The treasure was found, I believe. The Trove remains undiscovered, IMO. The title to the gold is given by Forrest in the poem. By that I mean the HEADING and the number of miles one must travel to get to the Trove? What is the Trove? I don't think anyone knows, but Forrest, and he ain't around no more. Oh yes, there is more to come.

Comment

I would suggest that any circumstantial evidence that points to an early ending needs to explain the ending BETTER than the official narrative. Otherwise, we're just adding more complexity to the story for no reason. But I'm excited to see what you've uncovered.

Comment

Someone recently posted the differences in text between the original and later versions of FF's rescue from the jungle. The surrounding text was identical, but the addition of a new section altered the narrative. In other words, Forrest had told the truth in the first iteration, but not all the truth. By adding the new elements, our comprehension of the events was adjusted. I believe that this is what has happened in the ending. No lies have been told, but there are glaring omissions that distort the picture we have.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          What is the Trove?
                          Everything but the kitchen sink?

I've got my suspicions those darn packrats stole that . . . along with the ("thrown in") kitchen towel.

Comment

Yep. How about them apples?

Comment

IMO I don’t think Forrest would have ended things this way or would have wanted it ended this way. This chase was more a part of his life than ours. Some of us have 10 years of our life in it. Forrest was thinking and planning long before that. He wouldn’t want something so important to him and his search community family to just end with a fizzle, flop and flunk. He would have wanted a grand finale and be able to share his solve to show what a genius poem he built. Something happened. Something changed it all up. Please keep digging to get us answers. Keep up the good work Mike and Kpro.

Comment

Working...
                              X