Well the Losers had their Trash Kpro Zoom Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the Losers had their Trash Kpro Zoom Meeting

Youtube recommended it. Watched it for 30 seconds and turned it off. I won't be watching any of those losers again on any show they are on.

Make sure to unsubscribe from their channels too. Don't feed the drama trolls.

Let's solve the poem instead!

Comment

I watched part of the show and felt embarrassed for those poor souls... every single one of them seems to have fallen at some point just to never make it back up yet... poor guys, poor show... not worth your time!
      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Are talking about that Greg guy and the wise ass no it all goons, I’ve think your talking about the same jerks, the talk guy with funny messed up hair. Man he’s a winner that knows it all. Sorry, I don’t subscribe to any of those channels, the only one I have was Cowlazars.

Comment

I watched a bit.

The real solver was on there, called Scott. Says that after the find announcement he and his wife drove 1600 mile to check his spot and found Forrest had been there and dug up the chest with a JCB. I guess that gives us all the answers we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
            I watched a bit.

The real solver was on there, called Scott. Says that after the find announcement he and his wife drove 1600 mile to check his spot and found Forrest had been there and dug up the chest with a JCB. I guess that gives us all the answers we seek.
            Scott is one of the very apparent 7% ers.

Comment

Very embarrassed for them all. I guess Brutal Truth means trash talking people to feel better about yourself. Unsubscribed.

Comment

Sore loser corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                  I watched a bit.

Another 'real solver' haha. Jack found it and some people are really jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by ThanosSnappedtheChest View Post

Another 'real solver' haha. Jack found it and some people are really jealous.
                    We need to find the JCB driver, he might spill the beans...

Comment

Working...
                    X