My Case for Yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Case for Yellowstone

Video why I believe the chest was in Yellowstone. kpro Hope you take a look.
    Also, what I believe could be Forrest's slip up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvDHMR7cTBw
    Last edited by My Chase Quest; 05-02-2021, 02:37 PM.

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
    Subtitles would have helped. Some of us are hearing-impaired.

Comment

So, what's your case for Yellowstone?

Can I get the Cliffnotes version or do I have to watch the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Subtitles would have helped. Some of us are hearing-impaired.
        I'm sorry. Can I fix that after the fact?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
          So, what's your case for Yellowstone?

Can I get the Cliffnotes version or do I have to watch the video?
          I just posted what I thought the Slip Up was. But no, it's a 15 minute video so I couldn't really condense it because it takes explaining.

Comment

Wish I had time to watch videos. What's the slip up?

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
              Thank you, Captain Obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                Wish I had time to watch videos. What's the slip up?
                I think it's a candidate for the slip up. Forrest said "in the big picture of Yellowstone" in one interview, and then in another says to look at the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Thank you, Captain Obvious
                  Captain obvious? There are tons of people who do not believe it was in the park. I'd be happy to look at your video on the subject.

Comment

My case for 'Yellowstone':

Click image for larger version

Name:	4_Yellowstone_slide_edit.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	282199

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                      Is there a link for when he said the big picture of Yellowstone? I don’t believe I ever saw that, thanks
                      I only have my video. The site that had the info (tarryscant.com) is gone. Start at 4:30 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97xwNZUCxuQ

Comment

Thank you, although I believe Yellowstone is a contender, and
                        at the very least you probably have to travel through it to get to the location, his comment does not immediately suggest to me that he hid it in Yellowstone. He is just saying that banning metal detectors from Yellowstone is a small matter. Yellowstone is enormous and there are so many other bigger/more important issues to consider. Look at the big picture means look at the situation as a whole, its just the way he spoke. I do think that you might be onto something with your observation of the number 265 though. I never thought of that before but did suspect every number and item has meaning to him.
                        Another one I like, that I got from Rob G on YT, is he wears purple all the time as a hint. The land designations on the Benchmark Map are colored. There is one in purple and it's NPS.

Comment

Thank you, although I believe Yellowstone is a contender, and
                          at the very least you probably have to travel through it to get to the location, his comment does not immediately suggest to me that he hid it in Yellowstone. He is just saying that banning metal detectors from Yellowstone is a small matter. Yellowstone is enormous and there are so many other bigger/more important issues to consider. Look at the big picture means look at the situation as a whole, its just the way he spoke. I do think that you might be onto something with your observation of the number 265 though. I never thought of that before but did suspect every number and item has meaning to him.
                          (For us deaf folks,) What is significant about the number 265, other than the number of gold coins in the chest?

Comment

(For us deaf folks,) What is significant about the number 265, other than the number of gold coins in the chest?
                            the 265th day of the year is sept 22
                            The last day of summer
                            the 9th month 22nd day
                            its kinda cool

My Chase Quest

I believe there is a setting in YouTube for closed captioning
                            you can enable it, just google it for instructions

Comment

Maybe he put 265 coins in the chest as to indicate the day of the year he hid the Chest; September 22. I think September 22 is also the Autumn Equinox. Also, in 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued the preliminary Emancipation Proclamation.

On September 22, 1949 the Soviet Union exploded their first atomic bomb.

On September 22, 1975, Sara Jane Moore attempted to shoot President Gerald R. Ford...but missed. Ford?

Whats weird, is there is always something going on, on September 22; 265th day of the year.

It's all HISTORY.

Comment

Working...
                              X