Good folk don't care, Kpro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good folk don't care, Kpro...

...about those fools who choose to do you harm.

Nobody gives a shit what you said. We only care about your wellbeing. Remember, for every hater on this planet there are a thousand more who love you. Jeez, you ban me every week and I still think you're great.

Ignore them, stop promoting them and take the positive from it. They're promoting your channel.

They wont stop until you stop taking their bait.

I agree... better ignore all that BS...
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
      I agree... better ignore all that BS...
      In perspective - Thousands of people are dying around the world, every day. War, disease, suicide, neglect, etc. Heinous crimes are carried out daily too.

And then you have this; Kpro said some things.

I'm sure we have seen and heard a lot worse.
      $1000 cash prize - The Hint of Riches - Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnus View Post

In perspective - Thousands of people are dying around the world, every day. War, disease, suicide, neglect, etc. Heinous crimes are carried out daily too.

And then you have this; Kpro said some things.

I'm sure we have seen and heard a lot worse.
        The funny thing is... whatever she said... I couldn't care less... the ones recording, filming, spying, listening, publishing, republishing, bullying... you may add hacking, reading private docs or emails, browsing private photos, videos... illegal background checking... those are the evil guys! They are shooting themselves in the knees! Whoever is doing things like that should go in the corner and feel the shame! I will always be polite and friendly to you but friends? Hmmm hardly...
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Amen! Keep smiling Kpro!

Comment

kpro It amazes me that there are still 1400 people viewing content. I must say congrats that you’ve kept it going. I’m sure Dal is happy to not be dealing with the masses. He told me he would be In Arizona taking pictures of the desert flowers around Spring, much more relaxation in photography then photoshop.
            Have a great day.
            Hope your getting settled.

Comment

Keep up the good work kpro and a big thank you for keeping this blog going.
              A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
              It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science when it is done thru guidelines and in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

So sad that people just can't leave others alone. Forrest knew of the "EVIL" people and was probably shocked by the deceitful persistence to game fame. I am so sorry you are, once again, the target of the outspoken 7%. Trust is one of those things that, once broken, is very hard to regain. I, along with many others, could care less about anything the outspoken few spew. Your good deeds speak for themselves, don't ever think they haven't gone unnoticed. Why shucks girl, you have more true friends than you will ever know Let the cannibals feast on there own buffet.
                Last edited by Star Shadow; 05-02-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I'm not interested in drama. Go back to the poem. Fenn's hunt is bigger than Kpro, Street, Greg, Sasquatch, and Nessie. I'll say it again, go back to the poem. But, drop your pre-existing bias if you do, if you actually want to solve it.
                  Last edited by elperro; 05-02-2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I stopped watching those drunk haters after one or two shows. Greg has some serious issues and all his loser disciples sitting around sipping the haterade do too.
                    In the words of kpro "Get a life"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Eyes View Post
                      ...about those fools who choose to do you harm.

Nobody gives a shit what you said. We only care about your wellbeing. Remember, for every hater on this planet there are a thousand more who love you. Jeez, you ban me every week and I still think you're great.

Ignore them, stop promoting them and take the positive from it. They're promoting your channel.

They wont stop until you stop taking their bait.
                      I like your style

Comment

Dear Kpro, I watched your video and completely empathize with many of your experiences. It's hard to know who to trust when others are deceptive. Cut yourself some slack, all you can do is the best you can do...

Comment

Not exactly the crime of the century is it, being a whispering biddy.

Comment

Thanks all, I have said all I have to say on it, but amazed at the number of people who have emails, messaged, commented, and now this. It is truely overwhelming to know so many of you understand and I humbly thank you all.
                            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
                            X