Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything But The Blaze -- Madison (Nine Mile Hole)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alone View Post

Why are you afraid to say what state your solve is in?
    I'm not afraid, I could lie, but that's not in my nature. I just don't want to deprive anyone of their thrills of discovery. But mostly, I don't want to spoil any part of Forrest’s mystical Chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post
      Can someone explain why DG was NOT within 200 feet?
      I believe she was. I think that's who Forrest was referring to when he talked about the 200-500 searchers said, " I'm not gonna tell those people who they are because one of them in particular I know would faint, and SHE would tear up the country side trying to find out where they'd been."

Comment

• Originally posted by alone View Post

I believe she was. I think that's who Forrest was referring to when he talked about the 200-500 searchers said, " I'm not gonna tell those people who they are because one of them in particular I know would faint, and SHE would tear up the country side trying to find out where they'd been."
        The thing is, Forrest said nobody was closer than about 200 feet, My point is, if this solve is correct, DG would've been much closer than 200 ft. That's one of the reasons I think it's wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

The thing is, Forrest said nobody was closer than about 200 feet, My point is, if this solve is correct, DG would've been much closer than 200 ft. That's one of the reasons I think it's wrong.
          Interesting question My Chase, the only way we would know for sure if and where at 9mh area is to know where DG searched across the river.

Comment

• My Chase, Forrest asked DG about arrowheads along the creek there at 9mh. Shows he knows the area and knows of either and encampment there at 9mh at one time of native americans, a battle that may have happened there or hunting and gathering there. That may be tied to Home of Brown??

Comment

• This thread is so sad it takes a man like Forrest Fenn and says he lied over and over.
              He lied about only a few being within 200 feet.
              He lied about needing the correct WWWH
              He lied about the person moving with confidence
              He lied about when the chest was found
              He lied about it taking 15 years
              He lied about needing almost every word in the poem
              He lied over and over or this solution is wrong and following a Reddit data base from a timeline that does not fit was folly.
              Just because someone felt their solve was so good they started making plans for a find it does not put the chest in their hands.
              Because we have not seen any searchers, have we, who THINK their solve is right to the point of doing strange things.
              So I am sorry to tell you this solution is wrong and no one was close and no one who thinks Yellowstone is the place is right.
              These are facts, facts backed by the man who wrote TTOTC. Just because people are on Youtube does not make them right or know more.
              In fact the more you hang with the same crowed the more you will bend to fit into the group think.
              I know how much work was put in but you just had the wrong HOB

Comment

• Recent video taken from various vantage points in Madison Canyon. Covers most of the notable spots from Slow Bend to Big Bend.

Thanks Oleg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertigo View Post
                  Recent video taken from various vantage points in Madison Canyon. Covers most of the notable spots from Slow Bend to Big Bend.

Thanks Oleg!

Nice video, but I didn't see any deciduous trees.

“Ty, it was a windy day when I found it, and that twig probably either snapped off a branch above and fell into the chest or I somehow knocked it in at some point without realizing it. I took those photos at the spot so Forrest could confirm for me it was the real treasure, and if so, to prove to him that I had found it. I wasn’t looking ahead of that. I didn’t notice the twig until after I pressed the button to take the photo, then tossed it aside and didn’t bother to take another photo of the same thing. If I had known the twig would become so famous, I would’ve kept it.” g

I find it hard to accept Gack’s answer for the stick but I haven't been to that area, are there any deciduous trees in that area? If so, maybe the stick was part of the Blaze and the now, missing stick is what makes it unrecognizable.
                  Last edited by colokidd; 10-11-2021, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• I think it's about time this thread got 'un-stuck'. This location is WAY OFF !

Comment

Working...
                    X