Forrest's Slip Up - Chasing Indy is Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Jan, that is out of context. He was talking about summers up there. He hadn't spent a summer up there since 1950. In the Cody 2006 interview he says he goes to cody up to 4 times a year and goes to the Park every time. He said his heart is in Yellowstone.

It's in the park my friend.
    Then you better look at what Goldilocks posted here in another thread today:
    • Isaac Cole podcast 5/8/2017: “The last time I was up there (Yellowstone and West Yellowstone) was in 1950.” 13:06 It’s hidden in a pretty good place. You’ve got to solve the riddle in the poem.” “You can’t ignore any of the nouns in that poem.” 30:40
    He was not talking about summers here, he said “the last time I was up,there” . That is clear for me.
    But I cannot exclude that he went towards the borders of the Park, without “going in” or entering it.
    Last edited by jan_v60; 09-15-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milan Joe View Post
      Wow, that place looks SO serene, what a special place. I bet you can see mountains, smell piñon pine, hear rushing water in the distance, and even see 18 wheelers buzz on by as they blast their loud horns. Yup, this must be the one place that Fenn dreamed about for more than 30 years.
      I agree. That's another reason why I lean towards the Firehole. You cannot be alone with traffic buzzzing by 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

Then you better look at what Goldilocks posted here in another thread today:
        • Isaac Cole podcast 5/8/2017: “The last time I was up there (Yellowstone and West Yellowstone) was in 1950.” 13:06 It’s hidden in a pretty good place. You’ve got to solve the riddle in the poem.” “You can’t ignore any of the nouns in that poem.” 30:40
        He was not talking about summers here, he said “the last time I was up,there” . That is clear for me.
        But I cannot exclude that he went towards the borders of the Park, without “going in” or entering it.
        Yes, listen to all of it. Also, it seems you did not see the 2006 Cody interview. Here take a look. He definitely went to Yellowstone. He was a board member of the Cody Museum. Perhaps you were unaware of this. This video should answer your questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Te6bt8upY

Comment

• Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

Yes, listen to all of it. Also, it seems you did not see the 2006 Cody interview. Here take a look. He definitely went to Yellowstone. He was a board member of the Cody Museum. Perhaps you were unaware of this. This video should answer your questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Te6bt8upY
          He did not say he went IN Yellowstone. He went TO Yellowstone. And his heart is in Yellowstone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jan_v60 View Post

He did not say he went IN Yellowstone. He went TO Yellowstone. And his heart is in Yellowstone.
            Lol, ok.

Comment

Working...
            X