What warm means.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

I don't need moderators and video hosts trying to generate all the answers- they do it biweekly to keep content flow, and it creates huge freakin' blind alleys for all these poor people. And actually, I have barely an idea what your are talking about here. I'm/we're crazy but you love us. Awesome, bro.

The feeling is mutual , I assure you . About having no idea what you are talking about , I mean .

Funny , I always thought your handle was attributed to the makes , me anyway , happy chronic ? Maybe another plant ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary_Galloway View Post

Have you ever gone fly fishing in MT or WY? That water is COLD AF. We are talking 40-50 degrees cold. The source of the rivers is literally the snow melting from mountains.
      What was one of FF's favorite thing to do? Fly fishing in cold af water. If he hated cold he would never be able to fly fish because then he'd hate fly fishing which he didn't.
      Think about it.
      So those sections of the Gibbon and Firehole that would get geothermally warmed to maybe 70,80,90 degrees would be VERY warm and comfortable compared to 40 degree water.
      You hear of those new fangled things called "waders" ? New invention that keeps fly fishermens legs and chest warm . You can even buy .........wait for it ........................INSULATED waders !!! Technology , I tell ya. It stumps even the most intelligent of minds .....

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post

The feeling is mutual , I assure you . About having no idea what you are talking about , I mean .

Funny , I always thought your handle was attributed to the makes , me anyway , happy chronic ? Maybe another plant ?

It was a funny on Fenn's "blaze" in the poem, which apparently was the first way I pissed him off (maybe it was ultimately the way as in we can't let this solver get famous like that) & now I just keep the name being anarchistic at heart, and the kind of trouble that conservatives know I am when they see my fuzzy head 1,000 feet away... lol

Comment

On my last botg I didn’t realize how much warmth the sun gave me….until I was up early one cold morning.

Comment

Dude , maybe you are still used to the other forums , where every other post is "Lets take it outside " .

Brother , we are attempting to have some fun and keep laughter flowing here , not hinder it . i was only commenting on an ENDEARING characteristic of you . You are long winded right ? Thats all bro. I apologize if it offended you , that was the last thing on my mind . Which is why I said I love you guys . Peace !
            Haha, no offense taken, thought you might have been someone else looking to revive an old flame war...

Comment

You hear of those new fangled things called "waders" ? New invention that keeps fly fishermens legs and chest warm . You can even buy .........wait for it ........................INSULATED waders !!! Technology , I tell ya. It stumps even the most intelligent of minds .....
              yeah because the waders in the 1930s and 40s and 50s were so super high tech...oh wait they weren't high tech...
              Do you know FF isn't from the future right?

Comment

Flaming Gorge

Comment

Working...
                X