Slough Creek and bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Oh, and you do? Sorry, I've been in the Chase for a long time, and I'm simply calling it like I see it: nothing but flat-earth, never-the-landed-on-the-Moon, conspiracy theorizing as far as I'm concerned.

Therein lies the rub: sadly, I've expended a fair amount of oxygen reading EVERY one of your posts. EVERY ONE. And no, that's not because you're special -- it's because I'm thorough, and for some godforsaken OCD reason I've read every damn crazy post on this website since I joined. And every post on Dal's. And every post on Jenny's. So if nothing else, I have years of perspective. Peace out.
    Well it pains me to think I've added to that workload because never are my contributions as worthy as yours, especially when I'm deliberately messing with folks like UD.
    Noooobody expects the Chase Underground. Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the POEM.

Comment

Oh, and you do? Sorry, I've been in the Chase for a long time, and I'm simply calling it like I see it: nothing but flat-earth, never-the-landed-on-the-Moon, conspiracy theorizing as far as I'm concerned.

What's funny about this is the astronauts trained to fake the moon landing near Chase Ranch.

I'm with you though, I have better solves than Slough Creek.

Comment

I guess the short answer is would any of you have done so?
        Not me, I don't think. Unless for some reason there was a higher chance for my car to be searched leaving that place at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X