Man, I am shocked.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure

And kpro you shouldn’t try to play victim. You had a bunch of stuff others didn’t that drew audiences for over a year. Let others have their moment.
    oop

Comment

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure

And kpro you shouldn’t try to play victim. You had a bunch of stuff others didn’t that drew audiences for over a year. Let others have their moment.
      Don’t come into my house and pee on the carpet. If you don’t like me or how I run things here, leave. Period. If you continue with the nonsense, I will walk you to the door. I run this place how I want. Brand new member who claims to not know any of this? Now asking me to step away from my own forum, which I pay for and moderate so you get your “moment”. I ain’t buying what you are saying, and this will be your last warning.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Who is Shannon? I'm fairly new to the Chase but I'll send her some sweet e-mails in exchange for valid info. Normally I just get complaints about sending them unsolicited...

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
          Who is Shannon? I'm fairly new to the Chase but I'll send her some sweet e-mails in exchange for valid info. Normally I just get complaints about sending them unsolicited...
          The story teller

Comment

[QUOTE=PrincePaco;n280284]Who is Shannon?

Her name says it all

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
              Odious soul on you tube. She was a big tuber back in the day and had a lot of direct communication with F.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
              X