Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forrest's opinion about Jack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forrest's opinion about Jack

    Do we know anything about what impression Forrest had of Jack?
    Considering that he was still exchanging emails and meeting some people in person after the chest was found, I find it hard to believe that he never revealed his thoughts about the anonymous finder to anyone.

    By now I have heard both kinds of rumors, some claimed he liked Jack, some say he did not like Jack at all. Certainly he must have had an opinion....

    kpro can you maybe provide some information on that?

  • #2
    Why would FF introduce Jack to his Family as Bill. Was Jack just a retriever and the LS was Bill...

    Comment


    • #3
      I think it was a joke..."Time to pay the Bill"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hataska View Post
        I think it was a joke..."Time to pay the Bill"
        I can see that as a joke.

        Comment


        • #5
          Forrest looked pretty happy with Jack in the photo's. But then again, Forrest has always been happy surrounded by goodies.

          Comment


          • #6
            If we are to believe any of this, Bill may be one of the best clues we have to go on. With such a common name it may be no more help than HoB, but there is some low hanging fruit to make assumptions with. One of my favorites is Bushy Bill, claimed to be Billy the Kid, and the Nate Champion site.

            Of note, I don't think William Cody liked the name Bill, if you want to use that to tell you anything about f's opinion of Jack, but this is almighty presumptuous, like all other elements of the Chase makes your imagination run wild.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rimsbrock View Post
              Do we know anything about what impression Forrest had of Jack?
              Considering that he was still exchanging emails and meeting some people in person after the chest was found, I find it hard to believe that he never revealed his thoughts about the anonymous finder to anyone.

              By now I have heard both kinds of rumors, some claimed he liked Jack, some say he did not like Jack at all. Certainly he must have had an opinion....

              kpro can you maybe provide some information on that?
              I have a theory video coming out this weekend, this will be answered.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                Wild! As in Joker. Jack is the Joker in Forrest's hand. IMO.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post
                  Why would FF introduce Jack to his Family as Bill. Was Jack just a retriever and the LS was Bill...
                  Bill was the pilot of the blaze.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post
                    Why would FF introduce Jack to his Family as Bill. Was Jack just a retriever and the LS was Bill...
                    Probably just an insurance policy for safety. Forrest wasn't the kind of man to make a noticeable slip to Bill. IMO

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post

                      Bill was the pilot of the blaze.
                      That is interesting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

                        Probably just an insurance policy for safety. Forrest wasn't the kind of man to make a noticeable slip to Bill. IMO
                        Jack is not a hard name to remember, you are right it was not a slip up...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Maybe it was just funny to F because he expected Bill to be wearing a woman suit?!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Or maybe without a suit . . .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                              Or maybe without a suit . . .
                              Well he needed pockets to carry stuff. I suppose even Buffalo Bill had a basket case though. Maybe Precious waited in the sedan; basset hound wasn’t it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X