Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be there when it happens hope to see everyone there

Comment

Sirius B Philmont!! I was a poor Scout long ago that wanted to go there!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
        I'm quite sad by all the animosity in the Chase community.

WAL

Animosity anagrams to "musty anus" if you add and subtract a few letters.

Comment

Perhaps one day soon, Jack will choose to raise us up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
            I'm quite sad by all the animosity in the Chase community. So much bickering and petty squabbling over what? It's like we are all fighting over scraps, like a brood of hens fighting for the seed the farmer throws into the pen. The bigger hens then pecking at the smaller weaker hens until their feathers are nearly all pulled from their flesh. It's sad and embarrassing. I'm not free of guilt either. I admit, I have stirred the pot myself a few times but not out of spite or anger but to try and get people to think. Sadly, I think I'm about done with the Chase and all the quarrels. I know that Forrest would also be quite sad at how we are all behaving.... Very sad indeed. If Jack truly cared about what was going on in the community, he would offer us some kind of reconciliation so we might all move forward and let our families have some assurance and peace in our lives again.

My one and only wish for the Chase is that we can all come together some day and sit around a big campfire at the solve location, raise a glass to Forrest and toast his memory and make a promise to each other that we will never again, as a family, bicker about the trivial things in life. And, instead of tearing each other down, we find a way to lift each other up. If one of us slips and backslides into petty anger, that the rest of us not give into the desire for retribution but instead open our hearts to those who offend and grant them forgiveness. I think, if there is anything that I have learned from Forrest is how to live a life with grace, honor, integrity and respect, even when others don't offer that back to us. It's a hard line to walk and many of us will falter but we owe it to this wonderful man who gave us purpose in our lives, lives for many of us was lacking in one regard or another.

Tonight, I'm praying for all of us to have peace, happiness, forgiveness and grace enter into our hearts.

Wishing you all the best.

WAL
            You are quite right in your words there and it looks like you found the real treasure, and yes it’s in your heart and you can just go in peace with just that.
            Keep in mind that the lawsuits and the given individuals involved have and still have a road block up for lack of a better words. Put yourself in either the finder or the solvers shoes, and say they revealed all. And now out of the wood works comes a dozen 5 dozen more and they all have the same solve or o they were there to and it was gone. What do you think is going to happen to that poor soul. How many court cases can we have at one time, and financially ruined. If it was me I would wish I had never said a word.

So don’t be to let down on the ending. My guess is that it’s time that will heal the frustration and open an avenue to which the solve may be revealed. But I cannot guarantee this will be the case.
            I to have had my frustrated days and can relate entirely.
            Until. Later. Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius B
              You'd learn a whole lot of history walking around the Chase Ranch.

Is this the place that they trained astronauts for faking the moon landing? Rummy? I think the Marlboro Man was supposedly from here as well, but can't find that nugget of research at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Knot Sure View Post

You are quite right in your words there and it looks like you found the real treasure, and yes it’s in your heart and you can just go in peace with just that.
                Keep in mind that the lawsuits and the given individuals involved have and still have a road block up for lack of a better words. Put yourself in either the finder or the solvers shoes, and say they revealed all. And now out of the wood works comes a dozen 5 dozen more and they all have the same solve or o they were there to and it was gone. What do you think is going to happen to that poor soul. How many court cases can we have at one time, and financially ruined. If it was me I would wish I had never said a word.

So don’t be to let down on the ending. My guess is that it’s time that will heal the frustration and open an avenue to which the solve may be revealed. But I cannot guarantee this will be the case.
                I to have had my frustrated days and can relate entirely.
                Until. Later. Good luck to you sir.
                This most certainly is like a game of chess and a creative mind who thinks globally will have anticipated the scenarios you speak of. That being said, every shell game has a diversion technique to distract people from the movement of the ball from one shell to another. Myself personally, I would think the finder has a strategy in place for all of this. Sure, there will be more court cases but a change of venue could complicate things for litigants. After all, for one to be sued, courts must have jurisdiction over their location. Some locations in the US have greater protections for defendants. But, first and foremost, plaintiff must prove who the real finder is. That in itself will be a challenge unless the finder comes forward right away. My guess, he will work things from the shadows for a while, slowly revealing some minor details, giving us all a little closure one nugget at a time. But, I could be completely wrong. I'm sure the real finder will have many discussions in the days ahead with their attorneys.

Comment

Working...
                X