Who is ShyGuy on Youtube ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he the guy who searched over 1500 days botg?

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

Is he the guy who searched over 1500 days botg?
      I'm not certain who you refer to ? Possibly, you mean IG, IMO IG isn't 'ShyGuy'.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

I'm not certain who you refer to ? Possibly, you mean IG, IMO IG isn't 'ShyGuy'.
        You're Shy Guy, coz you ain't shy and neither is he/she/it.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

You're Shy Guy, coz you ain't shy and neither is he/she/it.
          You enjoy posting BS, don't you ? Why don't you do something useful, instead., Mr. SpaceBot ! (you could reassign your RAM to more productive tasks ! haha!)

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

You lifted that off Socrates! Am I right?
            Why you gotta bring Socrates into this?

The leg o 'Ree in the Cave will really make a Chaser question what's really going on. I once wrote a dozen oaelges on it. If I find that hard drive I will leave this forum go home and rethink my life.

Comment

You enjoy posting BS, don't you ? Why don't you do something useful, instead., Mr. SpaceBot ! (you could reassign your RAM to more productive tasks ! haha!)
              BS, yes, when I see something floating, I like to flush it out.

Comment

BS, yes, when I see something floating, I like to flush it out.
                Take a look in the mirror, then, & wash your mouth out with soap, DW. You can flush the lumps down the 'bog' (UK) !
                GET OFF MY THREAD IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING 'SENSICAL' TO TYPE.

Comment

Ok, Thanks.

Comment

Take a look in the mirror, then, & wash your mouth out with soap, DW. You can flush the lumps down the 'bog' (UK) !
                    GET OFF MY THREAD IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING 'SENSICAL' TO TYPE.
                    Who is DW?

Comment

Who is DW?
                      Check with 'Dale', its an insult I use in my internet searches (which CU are monitoring), It's another way for me to 'get at' CU.
                      Hope this helps !

Comment

Check with 'Dale', its an insult I use in my internet searches (which CU are monitoring), It's another way for me to 'get at' CU.
                        Hope this helps !
                        I'm a frayed knot, no help at all.

Comment

My O-pinion : He's NOT Jack (for starters)
                          What convincing reasons are there to dismiss Jack Stuef as the possible creator of ShyGuy?
                          Last edited by rimsbrock; 04-23-2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rimsbrock View Post

What convincing reasons are there to dismiss Jack Stuef as the possible creator of ShyGuy?
                            Jack Stuef already has a Utube channel, but it's possible he has more than 1, I guess. (I'm unsure whether multiple Utube channels per person is allowed).
                            I could turn the question back on you, "What convincing reasons are for assuming JS is the creator of ShyGuy ?"--IMO, NONE.

Comment

Jack Stuef already has a Utube channel, but it's possible he has more than 1, I guess. (I'm unsure whether multiple Utube channels per person is allowed).
                              I could turn the question back on you, "What convincing reasons are for assuming JS is the creator of ShyGuy ?"--IMO, NONE.
                              First of all, the ShyGuy channel is clearly satire. It seems that initially its main purpose was to poke fun at the search community.
                              Jack wrote for the onion

Secondly, the choice of songs and the additional content, like the favorites and motivational stuff, has a very strong online eclectic essence to it. The person behind ShyGuy is clearly someone with a wide scope who does not think in the traditional way - very reminiscent of a typical online millennial who collects his knowledge and media primarily online, someone who googles a a lot. This is exactly the vibe I get from Jack.

Thirdly, the depth of information provided in the videos is at times astonishing. The average searcher has not surveyed that much of information about Forrest Fenn. However, we know that Jack has seen and read all about Forrest.

Lastly, the person that speaks in the third video talks similarly to Jack in his presentation about cognitive bias. The intonation is similar, the way they end sentences, the phrasing, the speed, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X