Who is ShyGuy on Youtube ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is ShyGuy on Youtube ?

My O-pinion : He's NOT Jack (for starters)
    'He' obviously has an artistic bent, the videos have high production values, too me, at least, reminiscent of work by
    Utuber Smell the Sunshine.
    My guess: Forrest has contracted Matt (STS) to produce these videos. Consequently, f LIVES !
    What do y'all think ?

Yep, OKSA, DWN is one possibility , I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
      Shy guy seems to enjoy making videos to good music.
      He does not have the rights to said music so it’s likely not Dal.
      That's a shame. What a hack! No rights to the music. Well, it's just a matter of time until they all get taken down for copyright violations.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
        Shy guy seems to enjoy making videos to good music.
        He does not have the rights to said music so it’s likely not Dal.
        OK, willyn, take your point, but one thing concerns me--How do YOU know Dal doesn't have the 'rights' ?
        Very few would know the answer to my question, one who would is Dal, so I would be inclined to ask,
        "Who are you ?" (By the way, I'm not expecting the truth in any answer).

Comment

Who cares? Clearly another part of Chase Underground or whatever everyone but you belongs to.

Comment

That’s why I didn’t find it, I was chasing overground.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
              That’s why I didn’t find it, I was chasing overground.
              But, it's found in the middle right on the surface covered with some dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by June Did Everything Right View Post
                Who cares? Clearly another part of Chase Underground or whatever everyone but you belongs to.
                If you don't care, why comment. Just go do one, & Foxtrot Oscar Mr. June !

Comment

Honestly, I really don't care who any insiders or people that Fenn liked are. I just want solve info. Correct solve info.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
                    Honestly, I really don't care who any insiders or people that Fenn liked are. I just want solve info. Correct solve info.
                    I could give it to you Leaf, but then I'd have to ......haha. I guess you know the rest of Fenn's sick joke !
                    Most on here probably wouldn't believe the true solve, and of course, all CUers would immediately attack it like a bunch of vultures, &
                    tear it to shreds !

Comment

I tried watching a couple, but it was just reading. Lacked gravity.

Comment

Obviously part of the CU. Amiright?

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

I could give it to you Leaf, but then I'd have to ......haha. I guess you know the rest of Fenn's sick joke !
                          Most on here probably wouldn't believe the true solve, and of course, all CUers would immediately attack it like a bunch of vultures, &
                          tear it to shreds !
                          The mind that realizes the solve when they see it could possibly be the smartest of all; lending to the solidity of truth above self.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post

The mind that realizes the solve when they see it could possibly be the smartest of all; lending to the solidity of truth above self.
                            You lifted that off Socrates! Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

You lifted that off Socrates! Am I right?
                              I went in blindly on that one- it's close to a quote, I'm sure.
                              It's sort of like: Guy 1: "the last battle of good and evil has begun, and angels and demons are circling the earth."
                              Guy 2: "Did one of them bring the solve or at least the blaze?"

Comment

Working...
                              X