Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News on Doodles & Maps

Hello all!

We are working on a show that uses three separate doodles along with an illustration in the book to verify the possible 10 year resting location of Forrest Fenn's treasure. We hope you will join us on the live show, it will be scheduled soon. If you want to learn more, here is a video that I posted. today that addresses some of it..

Has the Hat been passed ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lX-sld0jy4

If you have a Forrest Fenn Hand Drawn Doodle and if you would like us to include it in our study, please send it over to me.

Talk to you soon - TTys !

Fenndy
    Last edited by Fenndy; 04-17-2021, 10:26 AM.

Wouldn't a free-hand drawing be an unsure system in a solve for a poem?

Comment

Do we have a new Dread Pirate Roberts?

Comment

Happy late Birthday, Fenndy Jones.

Comment

Happy birthday Mr. Fenndy . Glad is was a cool 50th .
          we have opening day for Little League today . So my son is hyped to play today . Wish us luck my Bugs Bunny , brother.

Comment

That ought to be a good show, Fenndy. I hope you will touch on some of the Scrapbook doodles - specifically SB 100 and SB 180. I think they say a lot about the solution. Good luck with your show.

Comment

Forrest's treasure hunt always did have us, hook, line and sinker.
              Great cake and doodles, Fenndy! How many carrots in that cake. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf Blazeikson View Post
                Wouldn't a free-hand drawing be an unsure system in a solve for a poem?
                I think it was more of an indirect hint than something to be sure upon. One wouldn't be able to verify the map was correct until the find. Since Fenn put out more than one of these hand drawings it could literally be a pretty strong clue. He did say the answer would eventually come out - he never said the finder would be the one to spill the beans. My thinking is the finder doesn't anyone to know that much because it could provide some legal peril that they are trying to avoid...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
                  Happy late Birthday, Fenndy Jones.
                  Thanks nomadicMadman! It was A great one! I appreciate you sir !

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
                    Happy birthday Mr. Fenndy . Glad is was a cool 50th .
                    we have opening day for Little League today . So my son is hyped to play today . Wish us luck my Bugs Bunny , brother.
                    Thanks Fenndery! I hope your son's team kicked ass! Preesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
                      That ought to be a good show, Fenndy. I hope you will touch on some of the Scrapbook doodles - specifically SB 100 and SB 180. I think they say a lot about the solution. Good luck with your show.
                      Thanks Spoon! Now that you pointed them out, we will definitely add them to the list. The doodles we are using (now 5) are all from prominent members of the community. Seems these little clues have been hiding in plain site........Hope you will join us! More info coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post
                        Forrest's treasure hunt always did have us, hook, line and sinker.
                        Great cake and doodles, Fenndy! How many carrots in that cake. lol.
                        You are sure are right, hook, line and sinker! It was an awesome cake and doodles Suzy! Thanks, I think that card actually holds some real clues about the treasure. The man fishing with the boing represents the Blaze that was 1000 from where the real treasure was found. Pure Rabbit hole - I say ! (But Love at the same time ! )

Comment

Working...
                        X