X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finder at Fennboree 2017?

Maybe?

https://youtu.be/R6mvCPq5yho

Did not see Jack, but I saw Dan Barbarisi.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
      Did not see Jack, but I saw Dan Barbarisi.
      What minute mark and description?

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

What minute mark and description?
        He is in several shots, but the main one is at 0:54 seconds. He is in the middle of two others...

Comment

The magic that man created the dreams he let flow the maybes and better tomorrows he gave a chance to grow.
          The chance he gave to many to find his rainbow should always be remembered as a gift from his very soul.

Comment

He is in several shots, but the main one is at 0:54 seconds. He is in the middle of two others...
            What makes you believe that the dude in the middle is the lead searcher?

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

What makes you believe that the dude in the middle is the lead searcher?
              No, I do not think he is the lead searcher. I was just pointing out that the guy in the middle is "Dan Barbarisi", the author of the new book.

Comment

No, I do not think he is the lead searcher. I was just pointing out that the guy in the middle is "Dan Barbarisi", the author of the new book.
                Oh, OK, thanks for clarifying. I didn't know he was an active searcher. I certainly couldn't spot him in a line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                  The magic that man created the dreams he let flow the maybes and better tomorrows he gave a chance to grow.
                  The chance he gave to many to find his rainbow should always be remembered as a gift from his very soul.
                  Your name "Knowledge" reminded me of a quote. Last night I was watching "Cloud Atlas" and someone said "mirrors are like knowledge. They help us see who we really are.", or they said something like that. Nothing to do with this post, but you made me think.

Comment

Your name "Knowledge" reminded me of a quote. Last night I was watching "Cloud Atlas" and someone said "mirrors are like knowledge. They help us see who we really are.", or they said something like that. Nothing to do with this post, but you made me think.
                    Knowledge is just something someone once imagined and found a truth

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                      There was no finder of the trove as early as 2017. As alWays, part of my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X