Toby reveals Jack's Email on 6/12/2019 Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby reveals Jack's Email on 6/12/2019 Show

Jack was fabricated long before the chest was found. Proof is in the video from 6/12/2019 at the 25:12 mark Toby begins to say what Jack's email address is and it's exactly the same then as it is today. In order for anyone to accept this reality as fact one must accept that Jack's email address is pure coincidence that it anagrams exactly as one of two messages, both of which are in absolute context with the Chase. Jack Hid Cache or Hijack Cached. Again, perfect context. As I've stated before, what are the chances the words and context match perfectly. Otherwise, if it's not coincidence then it was all by design.

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
    Jack was fabricated long before the chest was found. Proof is in the video from 6/12/2019 at the 25:12 mark Toby begins to say what Jack's email address is and it's exactly the same then as it is today. In order for anyone to accept this reality as fact one must accept that Jack's email address is pure coincidence that it anagrams exactly as one of two messages, both of which are in absolute context with the Chase. Jack Hid Cache or Hijack Cached. Again, perfect context. As I've stated before, what are the chances the words and context match perfectly. Otherwise, if it's not coincidence then it was all by design.
    Seems you found conformation bias.

Comment

Hey wow, that's weird! The "cache" EMAIL was back THEN! I could feel it in his voice though, hearing him talk last night, that he was in on something.

Comment

Thanks for finding this...way cool. Thanks Toby, for sharing the email.

Comment

As I've stated before, what are the chances the words and context match perfectly. Otherwise, if it's not coincidence then it was all by design.
          This is called confirmation bias. Improbably things happen all the time and our minds create the patterns later which makes them seem intentional. I recommend the book "Innumeracy" by John Allen Paulos if you want to understand how this actually works. Any series of random numbers will anagram to something useful if you apply enough layers of interpretation.

Comment

Yes but your blog name anagrams to... Knowing animal logs... So what does that mean?
            ​​

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

This is called confirmation bias. Improbably things happen all the time and our minds create the patterns later which makes them seem intentional. I recommend the book "Innumeracy" by John Allen Paulos if you want to understand how this actually works. Any series of random numbers will anagram to something useful if you apply enough layers of interpretation.
              Having an education in Adult Learning and cognitive studies I would normally agree with you. However, also having a strong foundation in math and probability I understand that the probability of shuffling a deck of cards until the deck is completely arranged in the factory order is like one in a trillion. Its one thing mathematically to have a random phrase appear out of the blue and it have no relationship. Example, Jack eats apple. But for the context of the message to match up perfectly with the context of the chase and the treasure chest, is exactly like putting an entire deck of cards back in order simply from shuffling the deck. That is not coincidence or chance. That is design. But, I'm not going to argue with you, you are happy in the Matrix and I don't want to offer you the red pill when it's obvious you have chosen the blue pill instead.

Comment

Red pill, please.

Comment

2 blue pills for me I’m old

Comment

Originally posted by thehomeofBrown.com View Post

Eloquent reply, but unfortunately BS, you clearly have the CU agenda. I particularly call BS at "enough layers of interpretation" --only ONE layer
                    required to decipher 'Jacks' email address ! Yea, I have 'anti-CU' agenda & agree with WAL !

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be an exciting summer season.
                      1. Photo analysis nearly complete
                      2. Dan Barbarisi book
                      3. bikini's
                      4. flowers and love.
                      5. something else here.

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                        2 blue pills for me I’m old
                        I remember in my youth having blue balls.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
                          I have a feeling this is going to be an exciting summer season.
                          1. Photo analysis nearly complete
                          2. Dan Barbarisi book
                          3. bikini's
                          4. flowers and love.
                          5. something else here.
                          I'm listening to Seabiscuit3, he has interesting things to say. Is he a descendent of Seabiscuit and Seabiscuit2?

Comment

Having an education in Adult Learning and cognitive studies I would normally agree with you. However, also having a strong foundation in math and probability I understand that the probability of shuffling a deck of cards until the deck is completely arranged in the factory order is like one in a trillion. Its one thing mathematically to have a random phrase appear out of the blue and it have no relationship. Example, Jack eats apple. But for the context of the message to match up perfectly with the context of the chase and the treasure chest, is exactly like putting an entire deck of cards back in order simply from shuffling the deck. That is not coincidence or chance. That is design. But, I'm not going to argue with you, you are happy in the Matrix and I don't want to offer you the red pill when it's obvious you have chosen the blue pill instead.
                            jack85319834
                            8= tuv
                            5=jkl
                            3=def
                            1= nothing
                            9=wxy(z)
                            8=tuv
                            3-def
                            4=ghi
                            It can't be...... jack hid cache.......only one 4 in email but 2 h's and an i used in this anagram
                            It can't be .......hijack cached..... again only one 4 in email yet 2 h's and an i used in this anagram

Comment

I remember in my youth having blue balls.
                              Funny

Comment

Working...
                              X