Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://snakeriver4x4.com/sites/snake.../walkercar.jpg
    Wheels;
    The little boy was crippled, the picture is at my WWWH.
    Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 04-11-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trivial Pursuit Pie-ce - Copy.jpg Views:	2 Size:	9.5 KB ID:	273417
      Trivial Pursuit (TP) is a board game where players answer questions in different categories to earn little pie pieces. Correct answers[126] depend on having a good memory that eventually forms a Whole to win. A Whole-memory if you will! The game board track is wheel-shaped and the hub/hob is a "wild" space. The category of Arts & Literature is originally brown
      Last edited by rocky; 04-11-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	night-sky-gif-10.gif
Views:	120
Size:	976.8 KB
ID:	273419

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
          So it's too far to walk . . . what if we cycle? If we take the backwards bike, how far back should we go? Back to the first clue? Back 10 years? No, he hid it more than ten years ago. What about 100 . . . or even 900 cycles as we take it in the canyon down? We're looking for the place where all the lines cross. How do we know where that is? Find the doctor! But Doctor Who? Ah, he'll know where the timelines cross - maybe even the ley lines - as the poem is absolutely straight forward. (The Tardis would be an interesting nook for gazing at the Id Star.)

Just some weekend nonsense!
          Hey voxpops, I like the way you think...but what are you saying? timelines, ley lines, straight forward, tardis time machine. Dr. Who?

Comment

those little slices look pretty symmetrical toos mees.
            might even be masonic: https://thothistheibis.wordpress.com...eric-geometry/

of course the original masons had wider mouths or so i'm told:

Click image for larger version

Name:	masons_company_london_1472.png
Views:	109
Size:	949.9 KB
ID:	273451

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post

Hey voxpops, I like the way you think...but what are you saying? timelines, ley lines, straight forward, tardis time machine. Dr. Who?
              I'm trying to express some half-baked thoughts through a kind of free association. Many here will know that I believe there's some powerful stuff underlying the chase, but what it is and what it represents is anyone's guess - and I have guessed plenty. Here are some of the things of which I'm pretty certain:

Pi (a somewhat flimsy pi - let's call it "simplify") has to form part of the solution;
              WYSIWYG does not apply. We have to learn how to see all over again;
              The United States possessed a strong advantage while Forrest Fenn was alive;
              You need to be brave to enter the nook;
              Whoever unlocks this mystery will have answers to some fundamental and perplexing questions.

Comment

Working...
              X