Fenn Said "There have been some people"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenn Said "There have been some people"

In the very first few moments of Cynthia's Tribute video, (see link below), Forrest talks about looking for "that name" because he didn't want to miss an email from "that guy".

Do you think that guy was Jack or someone else?

Is it possible that the real lead searcher has been talking and sharing the things they know in our community & maybe we haven't paid attention to their clues?

Or did the real lead searcher pack up their knowlege and retire back to the world of anonymity?

Take a listen: https://youtu.be/M0AqYphHjt8
    Last edited by Fenndy; 04-10-2021, 08:02 AM.

does it really even matter anymore?? I do not believe the search community as a whole is capable of unbiased thinking.
    I am sure that more than a dozen searchers still today SINCERELY consider themselves to be the unlucky second place finisher......The one thing I agree with Jack on.....is that without Forrest or Jack verifying the solve...no one would believe "that guy" even when they presented it. Forrest once said that without finding the chest, you will never be sure of your solve.....I certainly dont think things have gotten any clearer.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
      does it really even matter anymore?? I do not believe the search community as a whole is capable of unbiased thinking.
      I am sure that more than a dozen searchers still today SINCERELY consider themselves to be the unlucky second place finisher......The one thing I agree with Jack on.....is that without Forrest or Jack verifying the solve...no one would believe "that guy" even when they presented it. Forrest once said that without finding the chest, you will never be sure of your solve.....I certainly dont think things have gotten any clearer.
      It matters enough to get you visit this blog and still comment... I hear you though....

Comment

Fenndy In answer to your SECOND question in the opening post, I would say an emphatic "YES" (but for 'Searcher', read 'SOLVER' !)

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
          Fenndy In answer to your SECOND question in the opening post, I would say an emphatic "YES" (but for 'Searcher', read 'SOLVER' !)
          A great way to look at it !

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

Good catch. It certainly seemed to be a recurring thing towards the end. In the latter interviews he kept saying he/him. It seemed like he was expecting an email at any time notifying him of the find. Around this time we saw the great SB dump, as if Forrest wanted to get them out while he still had the chance to.
            I have been told the finder wants everyone to go away. He has never said that to me directly so I don't know what is the truth on that one.....My thoughts are why haven't more folks tried to focus on who "he" is....."he" may hold the key we all have been searching for....just A thought.

Comment

I watched the video and shed a tear once more... I'm proud to be in it!
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
                I suspect the solver has been giving hints, not clues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  Good one (tear).

Comment

Hey Fenndy, thanks for sharing that video again. I forgot Forrest said that. With the way the Chase ended you may be right and got me thinking.
                    NOT
                    Towards the end there was the "Toe to Toe" contest. Maybe someone else found the chest, before the pandemic hit, and just kept quiet. Most of us would NOT do that, but maybe someone knew that it would cause all hell to break loose. Meanwhile, Forrest family is like: Dad, you have to end this. If you pass on, this will be hell for us.

So, Forrest agreed that they could create this Finder named Jack, and he would end it. When they went to retrieve the chest, Oh shi..., it's gone....!!!!!

So, they have no chest to sell or can't take new photo's. Meanwhile, we all go crazier. It's just a wild ass'ed theory...but I am still thinking. IMO, or not IMO. I am guessing like everyone.

~nomadicMadman

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                      Me too Cowboyrocker!

Comment

Originally posted by nomadicMadman View Post
                        Hey Fenndy, thanks for sharing that video again. I forgot Forrest said that. With the way the Chase ended you may be right and got me thinking.
                        NOT
                        Towards the end there was the "Toe to Toe" contest. Maybe someone else found the chest, before the pandemic hit, and just kept quiet. Most of us would NOT do that, but maybe someone knew that it would cause all hell to break loose. Meanwhile, Forrest family is like: Dad, you have to end this. If you pass on, this will be hell for us.

So, Forrest agreed that they could create this Finder named Jack, and he would end it. When they went to retrieve the chest, Oh shi..., it's gone....!!!!!

So, they have no chest to sell or can't take new photo's. Meanwhile, we all go crazier. It's just a wild ass'ed theory...but I am still thinking. IMO, or not IMO. I am guessing like everyone.

~nomadicMadman
                        Never know how this thing is gonna turn out nomadic Madman!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndy View Post

Never know how this thing is gonna turn out nomadic Madman!
                          Try turning in then.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndy View Post
                            In the very first few moments of Cynthia's Tribute video, (see link below), Forrest talks about looking for "that name" because he didn't want to miss an email from "that guy".

Do you think that guy was Jack or someone else?
                            There used to be an interesting Fenntuber/searcher character that went by the handle "That Guy". wonder if that guy was who F was talkin bout?

Comment

When I watch that video I see a family of searcher that would have never found each other without the chase.
                              Forrest sure did know what he was doing even if many remained clueless till the end.
                              Some wish they never found the chase but I think most are happy they found the chase family.
                              Sure someone won and many lost but when Forrest passed and went beyond this vail did
                              his eyes search the heavenly horizon for gold or for family.Did he want to see his mothers eyes
                              or some arrowhead or gold that love can't buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X