What Dreams May Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Dreams May Come

This is a post of mine from September 2020. With the events of the new poems and death theory, it got me thinking back to the dream I had.

The other day I researched Sitting Bull and found something very interesting. The quote was addressed to a white man. Among the white men, you give honor to men who acquire great wealth and possessions. Sitting bull gained his honor among his people for giving away everything he had.
    I couldn’t help but wonder if Forrest had something similar planned.
    That night I had a dream that I was walking the banks of a river and came upon a cabin along the shore. On the porch was an old man sitting patiently watching as I drew closer. As he came into my vision, I recognized who it was and my heart was overwhelmed with joy. I sat on the front porch and we spoke not a word. Eventually, I asked him “Forrest, how are you going to explain this one”? Forrest looked at me, smiled, winked his eye and said “who says we have to. Do you want to go fishing with me”? Yes Forrest, nothing would make me happier. As we walked towards the river, Forrest said to me “I only have so many flies, don’t you dare cast it into the trees”. We laughed.... and then I woke.

If you ever go to Sitting Bull's homeland for Chase research lemme know, I'll point you to people that can tell you fascinating things

Comment

I can almost see Forrest on that porch. Thank you for crafting such a sweet vision for us out here who are missing the Major.

Comment

Originally posted by Meander View Post
        I can almost see Forrest on that porch. Thank you for crafting such a sweet vision for us out here who are missing the Major.
        I see this "shit house" grin(smirk) every time in my mind. Like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Comment

Looks like the cabin maybe on Henry's Fork of the Snake (very apt) River, sometime in the near future.
          1TB seems to be in the know; wonder who he really is --------hmmmmm?

Comment

Last night I had a dream that the authorities had installed an ankle bracelet on me! I have never been arrested and the only ticket I've ever had was for not wearing my seatbelt. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Comment

Dreamed the police heard everything I thought, what then?

Comment

What Dreams May Come? I have never watched it. I should, as it actually is key to one of my biggest hunches.

Anyhow, When I was around 20 I had a gypsy girlfriend try to watch it with me, she liked it, but I was always so focused on her that I never actually watched the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
                  This is a post of mine from September 2020. With the events of the new poems and death theory, it got me thinking back to the dream I had.

The other day I researched Sitting Bull and found something very interesting. The quote was addressed to a white man. Among the white men, you give honor to men who acquire great wealth and possessions. Sitting bull gained his honor among his people for giving away everything he had.
                  I couldn’t help but wonder if Forrest had something similar planned.
                  That night I had a dream that I was walking the banks of a river and came upon a cabin along the shore. On the porch was an old man sitting patiently watching as I drew closer. As he came into my vision, I recognized who it was and my heart was overwhelmed with joy. I sat on the front porch and we spoke not a word. Eventually, I asked him “Forrest, how are you going to explain this one”? Forrest looked at me, smiled, winked his eye and said “who says we have to. Do you want to go fishing with me”? Yes Forrest, nothing would make me happier. As we walked towards the river, Forrest said to me “I only have so many flies, don’t you dare cast it into the trees”. We laughed.... and then I woke.
                  Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post
                    Looks like the cabin maybe on Henry's Fork of the Snake (very apt) River, sometime in the near future.
                    1TB seems to be in the know; wonder who he really is --------hmmmmm?
                    I thought I was the other toe on toe to toe,
                    I stubbed it and lost a toe nail, I’m just hoping I didn’t let Forrest down, that was never my plan, he was always going to be the winner of our cat and mouse game?
                    He truly was the architect, I asked to be his apprentice, being he was a Mason and I’m just a master carpenter.
                    1Trailblazer

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                      I thought I was the other toe on toe to toe,
                      I stubbed it and lost a toe nail, I’m just hoping I didn’t let Forrest down, that was never my plan, he was always going to be the winner of our cat and mouse game?
                      He truly was the architect, I asked to be his apprentice, being he was a Mason and I’m just a master carpenter.
                      1Trailblazer
                      Ah, 1TB you must have known him well for you to be let into his confidence about his Masonic membership. Thanks for the info, anyway.
                      I recently learned Pennsylvania is a 'hot spot' for the Masons; I guess this is why Pennsylvania seems to be getting a number of mentions
                      on the forum; otherwise I don't understand.

EDIT: depends on your pov as to whether Forrest beat the mouse. I could list a number of 'downsides' to the end of the chase, & maybe more
                      to come, particularly if the 'old coot' still lives.
                      Last edited by UNtitleD Brave; 04-17-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I sent him pictures of the Masonic Temple in Milwaukee Wisconsin, there going to remodel it into a high end hotel, they will keep the original statues and art work
                        in the entry. I really love all the gargoyles and ghoulish faces carved in stone.

Comment

Near the Masonic Temple is a beautiful bronze statue of General MacArthur standing tall.

Comment

The Pennsylvania thing has to do with Steel and a big thumb. The Thumb must have been hit with a hammer,
                            He prays to Thor... ha ha
                            I hope everyone is having a great weekend,
                            Buen fin de Samana, amigos and amigas

Comment

Working...
                            X