Guess f's Weight in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess f's Weight in 2010

For those that met/knew Forrest Fenn, how much do you think he weighed?

The reason I'm asking is there are weight limits to riding a horse on some of trail rides. If he weighed over 210 lbs he would need 2 trips to not violate the 250 lb limit.

Here is my dumb thought of the day.

That's the rider weight limit, not total of rider, saddle, padding and gear - and it's actually a limit based on assumption of low rider fitness, not so much horse's ability since most facilities have larger, heavier horses that can carry 20% of their weight, so about 300 rider pounds.
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

I can hear Forrest now- "Excuse me, kind Cowboy, I would like a horse that doesn't mind extremely large heavy saddlebags. I also suffer from a person matter and will need to spent a considerable time during my ride alone with my saddle bags. I know you all work for tips so please don't ask anything else."

Comment

The last time I saw him walk up the driveway to get a roll of toilet paper he looked fairly thin, Hw wasn’t no more then 180 lbs wet. He didn’t ride a horse, if he did he would have been more bow legged.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Cowgirl View Post
          I can hear Forrest now- "Excuse me, kind Cowboy, I would like a horse that doesn't mind extremely large heavy saddlebags. I also suffer from a person matter and will need to spent a considerable time during my ride alone with my saddle bags. I know you all work for tips so please don't ask anything else."
          I'll agree, my saddle bags are really heavy, and since they're a part of me, I keep a close watch on them.
          I never face a morning without having both of them right beneath my eyes. Talk about heavy loads, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy View Post

I'll agree, my saddle bags are really heavy, and since they're a part of me, I keep a close watch on them.
            I never face a morning without having both of them right beneath my eyes. Talk about heavy loads, lol.
            I feel your pain!!!

Comment

Toe to toe was f's weigh of revealing he tricked you with his 2010 weight too. Often when fighters stand toe-to-toe they have gone through the process of dehydrating down significantly to drop weight, then they rehydrate and puff back up. Fenn most likely landed his 2010 weight at a # that would make most searchers 'think' Tenn could not mount a horse with half his purse in toe, only, WHAMO! He chewed gum, spat in a gallon jug, and jogged around the SF square in a sweat suit for 6-9 hours per day for 3 days running. I just wonder what tunes he hadjamming in his Walkman portable cassette player.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post

The reason I'm asking is there are weight limits to riding a horse on some of trail rides. If he weighed over 210 lbs he would need 2 trips to not violate the 250 lb limit.

It may vary, depending if he took a shit first.

Its a fact that everyone down the race track bets on the dog that takes a dump just before the race. They run lighter and a lot faster, apparently.

Comment

I believe Forrest walked to the hiding place using a Shetland Pony to carry the chest. Forrest wanted total silence as he did this and that is why he chose this breed. The Shetland Pony rarely emits vocal noises. This is due to the fact that he is a little horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post
                    I believe Forrest walked to the hiding place using a Shetland Pony to carry the chest. Forrest wanted total silence as he did this and that is why he chose this breed. The Shetland Pony rarely emits vocal noises. This is due to the fact that he is a little horse.
                    lol, funny.

Comment

Yup, gotta agree with your last sentence !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

Yup, gotta agree with your last sentence !
                        When the CU comes for you, don't expect my help

Comment

When the CU comes for you, don't expect my help
                          Too Late !!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Meander

I wonder where Forrest would have hitched that horse? Maybe I’ve forgotten, but I don’t often remember seeing tie up posts out in the search area.
                              Forrest just hoppled the horse like he did searchers minds for 10 years
                              He did think of everything other than that one thing that he did not think of thinking of what do you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X