Tomorrow show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow show

So maybe it is time to bring some updates on the hunt. Tune in tomorrow, we are going to give appreciation to our channel subscribers, how we are moving past the ending of this great hunt with the worst ending ever, and sooo many other things. Hope to see you there!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

kpro the end is just the beginning! The chase has just begun! A master cryptographer worked on the poem and I believe his name is Cliff Johnson. Relates to the David Blaine treasure hunt Mysterious Stranger. I think this is much more exciting news! I stumbled onto the connections long ago and just happened to dumbfound even more lately!
    I doubt the cryptography leads to the Treasure Jack found. I think you should look into "IT" before you call off the chase. I chop wo | od to make the blaze and then the lines rearrange aligning IT and IN and 2 are grammatically correct, I could force other lines possibly. Now I can take IT in the canyon down in one grammar move. Just take the chest and go in peace now becomes, just take the chest in peace and go. As I have gone ALONE in there becomes As I have gone in the reAL ONE and then transposes again as I take it in the canyon down... As I alone have gone in there and finally to As I have alone gone in there. All grammatically correct. Before the last move you can see... Just take and go the chest in peace.
    Last edited by liveitvivid; 04-08-2021, 12:06 AM.

Comment

If you don't help keep the hunt alive, your blog will lose popularity/readership/participation. Just (again) part of my opinion.

Comment

I don’t think this thing is over yet. I’d like to see coverage at least through this this summer where a bunch of us crazy hold-outs feel compelled to check out our spots one last time. I know I’m still interested

Comment

The next show should be a panel/combined phone in. Mike should bring in a kill switch for solves, making it fun so as not to offend folk.

I am glad you all think its over though, because it betters my odds of finding the trove with less competition.

Comment

I know this Jack said the stick is probably still there,sooo I think I am still in the chase. Good luck Clint

Comment

I hate sticklers!

Comment

I hate to tell you if you move away from Forrest Fenn and the chase you will lose 90% of the followers.
                Go back and look at your number of views when Talking about Forrest or talking about anything other than Forrest.
                Maybe it is time to listen to people other than the ones in the click.the ones in the click got there by being the same mindset as the others in the click.
                If people think all that was left at the site was a hole in the ground you did not know Forrest Fenn.
                The area the chest was at has more than a little evidence { squirrel or should I say Yellowstone } that fits the poem and the book

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
                  I hate to tell you if you move away from Forrest Fenn and the chase you will lose 90% of the followers.
                  Go back and look at your number of views when Talking about Forrest or talking about anything other than Forrest.
                  Maybe it is time to listen to people other than the ones in the click.the ones in the click got there by being the same mindset as the others in the click.
                  If people think all that was left at the site was a hole in the ground you did not know Forrest Fenn.
                  The area the chest was at has more than a little evidence { squirrel or should I say Yellowstone } that fits the poem and the book

Perhaps it was the title (to the Au) left for the 'brave' ,maybe even in the innards of the brave ?

Comment

It is tonight..... and .... oh dear, I did not word any of that original posting correctly. We certainly are not moving away from the FF hunt. It has been around for ten years and it as active as ever.

We are just moving past the terrible ending / announcement / Jack announcements / private emails. Jack has been pretty clear, people who spread his emails on forums, he cuts off (or that is what he has supposedly told people recently who he even responded to even today), as well as some contact that is really wanting a shut down. Not happening. We are just going to go into a different mode of discussion.

I have tons of different ideas and want you all to weigh in.

And that whole clique comment, sorry, don’t buy it, I listen to as many as I can and there is no clique. We are all the same.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

kpro -- I have an answer for you (& all) --the 'blaze' --its both dirt & rock.

Also, another point-- Did f pronounce 'clique' as 'click' ? Just something to ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable
                        Is today tomorrow, or was that not yesterday?
                        Personally, I dunno, but more likely, "the answers you already know" !
                        Your question is very 'Fenny' (pinching a Tobyism)." Fenny is as Fenny does", I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          It is tonight..... and .... oh dear, I did not word any of that original posting correctly. We certainly are not moving away from the FF hunt. It has been around for ten years and it as active as ever.

We are just moving past the terrible ending / announcement / Jack announcements / private emails. Jack has been pretty clear, people who spread his emails on forums, he cuts off (or that is what he has supposedly told people recently who he even responded to even today), as well as some contact that is really wanting a shut down. Not happening. We are just going to go into a different mode of discussion.

And that whole clique comment, sorry, don’t buy it, I listen to as many as I can and there is no clique. We are all the same.
                          We are all the same??? Now I've heard everything. But fortunately, I don't take everything seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable
                            Is today tomorrow, or was that not yesterday?
                            My dad always told me tomorrow never comes and in TTOTC it seems to be true, time stands still and moves at warp speed as I age at twice the speed of light.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

As we know looking watching reading what Forrest did words meaning and how a thousand people can spin them all seem to play into TTOTC
                              I am so glad you are not moving past the chase Forrest has something left to say and the world needs to see what a brilliant man he was.

Comment

Working...
                              X