No announcement yet.

Scrapbook 158

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH!! you just gave me thought. Maybe it would be nice to have a control picture in this experiment to compare with the ones you've been looking at. For example, a photo we know someone wouldn't have tampered with such as a candid recent photo from one of the Scrapbooks like the chili cook off at the church, Shiloh skiing with the guy in a banana suit etc. - something that could be matched with a specific date. Would be interesting to see the camera and programs used in one of these instances.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
      There are some benefits when searching Forrest Fenn's metadata. You might get arrested, but you can go visit Suzanne Somers tub. It is right beside hot water. (A story added to OUAW)
      Click image for larger version Name:	Suzanne-Somers.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.19 MB ID:	272379
      I have done search research near Palm Springs, but never Palm Springs itself. FWIW, Suzanne says she makes nookie 3 times before noon, so go there early if you're into that, or late if you're not.

Comment

I've annotated the locations of Suzanne and Alan's outdoor bathtub and the open air tram...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Suzannes.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	272418

Comment

I see Chicago IL in the upper right it is a small world

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
            I've annotated the locations of Suzanne and Alan's outdoor bathtub and the open air tram...
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Suzannes.jpg Views:	24 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	272418
            Ha-ha, I did the same to check out the property. Nice property!
            Last edited by OH!!; 04-08-2021, 12:14 PM.
            A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
            It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Deeking out Suzanne Sommers bath tub is a bit creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                You've must of never read the story in the scrapbook, or OUAW. It is a story Forrest told, now you've made it creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

As far as "Dollers" The A was switched out for an E. Dollar cabin is ten feet from AE's cabin. (Amelia Earhart) Amelia always signed her name AE.
                  I never had anything for knowlege. Know ledge was all I thought.
                  I think you are right about this.
                  But I also think that many hints have double meanings.
                  I think "dollers" (Forrest called Dal "Doll") is also hinting at Kachina dolls. Alternately called Katina Dolls. Or their makers, the Hopi Indians, the "doll-ers".
                  As far as Katina (pronounced like "cantina" without the "n"), and "hear me all", cats play a big part in the solve (according to me).
                  And then there's Kachina, as in "catch in a", and Katina, as in "cat in a" (cradle?). Yes, "cats in a cradle" by Harry Chapin, hidden in a little cleft on the high bank of a creek. And add Chapin's name here, as "chap in", as in Forrest in that same cleft.

Forrest did stuff like this a lot. 16 years of brilliance to make this quest.

Comment

Originally posted by 4242 View Post
                    OH, first of all I’m a big fan, I’ve been following you for years.. I’ve been part of this hunt since 2012. What you have found are breadcrumbs that f left behind IMO. I’ve have not posted ever on this forum but I think I have some helpful information that can shed some light on the chase. What you uncovered is a wide spreed IMO.

what do any of you make of,

knowlege and dollars
                    I just explained my take on "dollers" in the previous post.
                    Knowlege means "know law".
                    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lege
                    As in "borders", in this case.

All just my opinion, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
                      The property was up for sale years ago, and then listed again a couple months ago. There are far more detailed pictures of the house at the following link (including a cool shot of the funicular), so I saw no harm in posting the Google satellite view:
                      https://people.com/home/suzanne-some...-springs-home/

Comment

The property was up for sale years ago, and then listed again a couple months ago. There are far more detailed pictures of the house at the following link (including a cool shot of the funicular), so I saw no harm in posting the Google satellite view:
                        https://people.com/home/suzanne-some...-springs-home/
                        She had a naked home invader a few months back. I just thought it wrong to bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

I think you are right about this.
                          But I also think that many hints have double meanings.
                          I think "dollers" (Forrest called Dal "Doll") is also hinting at Kachina dolls. Alternately called Katina Dolls. Or their makers, the Hopi Indians, the "doll-ers".
                          As far as Katina (pronounced like "cantina" without the "n"), and "hear me all", cats play a big part in the solve (according to me).
                          And then there's Kachina, as in "catch in a", and Katina, as in "cat in a" (cradle?). Yes, "cats in a cradle" by Harry Chapin, hidden in a little cleft on the high bank of a creek. And add Chapin's name here, as "chap in", as in Forrest in that same cleft.

Forrest did stuff like this a lot. 16 years of brilliance to make this quest.
                          The Hopi Indians are also Shoshone Indians. The chest had to be in once Indian territory as that is what was dearest to him. Everything Indian. Amelia Earhart's cabin is in the Shoshone national forest.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Hopi.JPG Views:	0 Size:	68.6 KB ID:	272445
                          Last edited by OH!!; 04-08-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Well, all of the Rockies was "Indian territory" at one point. I hope you're not suggesting the chest was hidden on *current* Indian reservation land. No way Forrest did that.

Comment

Well, all of the Rockies was "Indian territory" at one point. I hope you're not suggesting the chest was hidden on *current* Indian reservation land. No way Forrest did that.
                              No, the Shoshone national forest is owned by the American people, but holds great Indian heritage. (BLM)
                              Last edited by OH!!; 04-08-2021, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

Well, I hope they cut off his pee-pee! And now it's forbidden to read Suzanne Somers chapter in OUAW. She approved it by the way.
                                I think the guy was off his head on drugs and got arrested.

Comment

Working...
                                X