Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbook 158

This is very alarming!
    Scrapbook 158: This scrapbook has been edited by Dal, because the words "hard drive" have been removed.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SB158.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.7 KB ID:	272180

An old forgotten photo on a laptop hard drive. I already know for 100% certain that this photo has been manipulated to a great extent.
    But to find what I found today makes me furious. This is the first time I have ran across metadata like this and it even tells you the version of metadata editing software that was used.
    What Forrest has done, is to cover up when this photo was taken by manipulating the date it was taken. It didn't come from an old laptop hard-drive.
    I have 30 or 40 photo files where Forrest uses his camera and then immediately plugs it in to his computer and places it into photoshop. I can show these if you are interested.
    Forrest used Photo meta edit 2.1.7 to make the date 1887. It is obvious by the time it was put on the computer that it was 4 minutes later. This was a huge attempt to cover up the date.
    Why????????????? I truly hate to find proof like this of deceit, but this is exactly what you are viewing. This is not looking good at all as far as: Was the chest really out in the wilderness! As much investigating as I do on Forrest Fenn, this is my saddest day ever! I have literally found over 50 things today thru metadata that makes this day dreary. I wish it wasn't raining, I'd be working and would of never came across all of this.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	old-photo-of-chest.jpg Views:	0 Size:	585.2 KB ID:	272181
    Last edited by OH!!; 04-07-2021, 05:28 PM.
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

It was April Fools day 1887

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
      Wow! A good point Space Hopper. I did not notice that.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
        The sum of 1887 is 24

Comment

Here is another metadata site with the same information. It is easier to read. It also holds the metadata editing software.
          This makes me think that Forrest pulled the chest out of his safe, took a photo of it empty and then photoshopped in the gold & jewels as practice. (hence the 50 carat diamond that has a value of 9.5 million) He then ran it thru the metadata editing software and changed the date, knowing one day that someone would prey upon it. He has said the truth will come out in the end.
          All hypothesis only and a point to ponder.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	jeff1.JPG Views:	6 Size:	377.7 KB ID:	272244
          Last edited by OH!!; 04-07-2021, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I'm not very concerned about an 1887 date. Forrest didn't take any photos then. But he said that he took the coins out of the plastic containers. So why, in the post-find photo of the chest, outside
            somewhere, show coins in a plastic container? To alert us to the fact that it's a phony photo. Hunt still on!

Comment

I hate to state the obvious, but in 1887 there were no digital cameras.

Next up - a digital pic with metadata from 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot View Post
                I hate to state the obvious, but in 1887 there were no digital cameras.

Next up - a digital pic with metadata from 1776
                But the obvious is the metadata editing software that provided that date. What, you've never heard of a 134 year old digital camera? Where've you been?

Comment

Do you think that maybe Forrest knew people were going to check the metadata?
                  He had to have been dropping hints in the pictures.
                  1887 there was a huge blizzard in the great plains.
                  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...r-1-180953852/
                  It evidently was the end to the open range cowboy life.

Comment

Oh just be sure that if all the "official" forensics come back manipulated.....every press outlet imaginable is notified....it will take at least one of them to run the story for us to even have a chance to flush out the truth.......

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      Do you think that maybe Forrest knew people were going to check the metadata?
                      He had to have been dropping hints in the pictures.
                      1887 there was a huge blizzard in the great plains.
                      https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...r-1-180953852/
                      It evidently was the end to the open range cowboy life.
                      I am really, really surprised that nobody has noticed this since October of 2016. I found it today. I don't think it's a hint, I 100% believe it is a coverup. And when you add April fools day to it, it possibly tells a story.

Comment

Originally posted by NadiyaM View Post
                        Oh just be sure that if all the "official" forensics come back manipulated.....every press outlet imaginable is notified....it will take at least one of them to run the story for us to even have a chance to flush out the truth.......
                        ...and there will be plenty of tv shows with deep pockets to investigate lots and lots of photos so that we can put a timeline together, since we're not getting answers any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

Wow! A good point Space Hopper. I did not notice that.
                          You might call it an Easter Egg:
                          https://mysteriouswritings.com/lost-...ing-on-google/
                          Last edited by Not4but242Walk; 04-07-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Robert! You find things in every nook and cranny and miss that it was on April Fools Day? That’s hilarious.

I had a theory long ago that Forrest actually photoshopped images of google earth somehow. Sounds crazy....but maybe it’s not? I wonder how far he reached into the tech world?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                              Robert! You find things in every nook and cranny and miss that it was on April Fools Day? That’s hilarious.

I had a theory long ago that Forrest actually photoshopped images of google earth somehow. Sounds crazy....but maybe it’s not? I wonder how far he reached into the tech world?
                              Who knose, but even bringing up the topic will make people look at you as if you should be institutionalized. Good thing they stopped performing lobotomies. They stopped giving lobotomies to crazy people right?

Comment

Working...
                              X