Photo Analysis Roll out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Analysis Roll out

I have no idea what is going to be in the contents of the photo analysis report, but I would suggest one thread/post of
    1. the overall report, process, implications to the chase (if any)
    2. One of each photo
    3. If there are any major findings, they each have their own discussion.

I am a bit concerned about detailing and multiple discussions on the same thread. I think by breaking it up, there may be better ways to follow it all. I am not techy, so I am sure I will have some basics questions on individual pieces.

That is there is any findings, and of course just a suggestion.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I agree. The hidden image of Forrest beating a dead horse should be talked about separately from the obscene image of the brunette bending over.

Comment

I assume I’m getting a copy too. @oh if you can confirm this that would be great.

Comment

As we have seen photos have been altered, photoshopped and as more evidence of this comes out
        we have to remember in the video world most everything is photoshopped. I doubt that Forrest did the editing but wouldn’t he be an awesome trickster if he had the computer knowlege to do all this. Talk about a poker face... April 1, 1887 the Mumbai Fire Department was
        started. I think Fenn hosed all of us? Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
          I agree. The hidden image of Forrest beating a dead horse should be talked about separately from the obscene image of the brunette bending over.
          Really.
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            I have no idea what is going to be in the contents of the photo analysis report, but I would suggest one thread/post of
            1. the overall report, process, implications to the chase (if any)
            2. One of each photo
            3. If there are any major findings, they each have their own discussion.

I am a bit concerned about detailing and multiple discussions on the same thread. I think by breaking it up, there may be better ways to follow it all. I am not techy, so I am sure I will have some basics questions on individual pieces.

That is there is any findings, and of course just a suggestion.
            I would have whoever originally posts the results break it into logical categories and threads right off the bat, based on whatever the results may be.

Comment

Originally posted by searcher2342 View Post
              I assume I’m getting a copy too. @oh if you can confirm this that would be great.
              It would be nice if everyone who supported the project got a copy. I'm not looking for any commentary on this, just would be nice to see the report and make my own mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post

It would be nice if everyone who supported the project got a copy. I'm not looking for any commentary on this, just would be nice to see the report and make my own mind up.
                Everyone is going to see the full report because we will publish it here as soon as we have it. The reason it is being e-mailed to 5 people directly from the forensic company is to provide transparency. There were some doubters with this project and nasty accusations that we might tamper with the forensic report so after that ridiculous speculation we thought it would be best to have it sent to not only myself and OH!! but a few others as well. We couldn't give the company a comprehensive list of all contributors since one donor donated under several names to try and jeopardize the whole process. You know what they say, one bad egg can ruin it for the bunch - and did.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Everyone is going to see the full report because we will publish it here as soon as we have it. The reason it is being e-mailed to 5 people directly from the forensic company is to provide transparency. There were some doubters with this project and nasty accusations that we might tamper with the forensic report so after that ridiculous speculation we thought it would be best to have it sent to not only myself and OH!! but a few others as well. We couldn't give the company a comprehensive list of all contributors since one donor donated under several names to try and jeopardize the whole process. You know what they say, one bad egg can ruin it for the bunch - and did.
                  I made about a dozen donations to help you guys along, not jeopardize. Multiple names was to capitalize on Voting rights.

Think positive Goldilox, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

I made about a dozen donations to help you guys along, not jeopardize. Multiple names was to capitalize on Voting rights.

Think positive Goldilox, I do.
                    In my world one person = one vote. If someone donated, they were invited to a Zoom where we took an old fashioned, be present and raise your hand to vote. If someone wanted to remain anonymous and not show their face, they still counted because they voted with their voice. I don't want to look back but you can see it still ruined it for others who donated and feel like they weren't included.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

In my world one person = one vote. If someone donated, they were invited to a Zoom where we took an old fashioned, be present and raise your hand to vote. If someone wanted to remain anonymous and not show their face, they still counted because they voted with their voice. I don't want to look back but you can see it still ruined it for others who donated and feel like they weren't included.
                      Well I can only apologize to anyone offended.

I was also trying to spice it up, make you and OH!! happy by the level of uptake. You have to admit, you were both positively encouraged by the amount of donations coming in and one never knows, I might have been the reason others made contributions.

I wont expect a thanks, and if you prefer I could take all the money back and donate it again in just one of the names.

Comment

Well I can only apologize to anyone offended.

I was also trying to spice it up, make you and OH!! happy by the level of uptake. You have to admit, you were both positively encouraged by the amount of donations coming in and one never knows, I might have been the reason others made contributions.

I wont expect a thanks, and if you prefer I could take all the money back and donate it again in just one of the names.
                        Shenigans and it did hurt (or attempt to) the overall process. I am pretty impressed on how Goldilocks and Oh handled it all and they are gaining more and more credibility as well as awareness due to the shenanigans.

Comment

Shenigans and it did hurt (or attempt to) the overall process. I am pretty impressed on how Goldilocks and Oh handled it all and they are gaining more and more credibility as well as awareness due to the shenanigans.
                          You know what they say, bad publicity is better than no publicity. Glad I could help.

Anyway, I was just trying to make friends with folk, coz no-one likes me. Even Forrest once told me he didn't like me, but I respect that because all pilots think they are above everyone else.

Comment

You know what they say, bad publicity is better than no publicity. Glad I could help.

Anyway, I was just trying to make friends with folk, coz no-one likes me. Even Forrest once told me he didn't like me, but I respect that because all pilots think they are above everyone else.
                            You must have done something pretty terrible for F not to like you..... care to share?

Comment

You must have done something pretty terrible for F not to like you..... care to share?
                              Its a long story, involving me feeding chickens and being a bit cocky, me thinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X