Looks like there is a shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like there is a shift

Perhaps from a defensive to an offensive? Is Jack changing strategies?

Is outside magazine involved? Time will tell.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

What makes you think he's changing strategies?

Comment

Yes . . . please give reason(s) or other information that could support/explain/justify such a shift. Thanks in advance.

Comment

My heat skipped a beat (really??)...readying for the breaking news...then the soundboard is activated by the sensible one...woh, woh, woooooh.

Comment

It's next to impossible to speculate when someone posts a mysterious comment with no information... But if Jack is being less friendly maybe it's because people are promoting conspiracy theories about the ending and he feels that's not in any way helpful because they're not true?

Comment

More fluff. No content. Cry wolf more than once... you cant recover and be taken serious ever again. Sorry. Booo

Comment

Is this a redshift or blueshift? . . . Ahh, who cares anyways. Boo again.

Comment

Why should he have to have any strategy at all? All he has to do is disappear at this point..... Sell the chest to that Billionaire from India, don't reveal a damn thing and live happily ever after.. The End!
                He's already said he has no desire to be a part of the community and he's never going to reveal the solution... So, what exactly is the point in continuing to hang around? Now he's all "butt hurt" because we're all tired of playing his childish game?? Give me a break!!
                Jack.... Either give us something real or F OFF!!
                Last edited by Sal O'mander; 04-07-2021, 02:28 AM.

Comment

A lot of Bull Shift, If it comes from Jack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    Perhaps from a defensive to an offensive? Is Jack changing strategies?

Is outside magazine involved? Time will tell.
                    Graveyard shift? I know he has been quiet.
                    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

He means absolutely zero to me, apparently he’s the winner? I actually pay more attention to you folks on this blog, I like losers that are winners. Have fun Jack, have fun Kpro, this business for you guys, it’s vacation for us.

Comment

Originally posted by tootingjo View Post
                        It's next to impossible to speculate when someone posts a mysterious comment with no information... But if Jack is being less friendly maybe it's because people are promoting conspiracy theories about the ending and he feels that's not in any way helpful because they're not true?
                        Jack will just have to do one of two things.

1. Accept the fact that as long as he won't shed any light, he will be viewed as a fraud and conspiracy theories will live forever.
                        2. Come forward with answers and absolve yourself of the burden.

If he's unwilling to do either than he has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

Kpro, are you talking about Outside Online? Speaking of Outside Online, is there a scenario where these two articles corroborate each other?

https://www.outsideonline.com/241942...ure-jack-stuef

http://www.danielbarbarisi.com/

I'm trying to figure...Did Barbarisi know about Jack and the chase before it was found or not?

Comment

You've detected a vergence in the Force?

I find this interesting. I honed in on (Wade) Hampton Sides, editor of Outside magazine about a month ago. Not like I just came across him, like I keep going back to him. Each week something gnaws at me...

Comment

Working...
                            X