Analysis of Cynthia and Crew's Cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis of Cynthia and Crew's Cache

After Cynthia's show the other night about the mysterious cipher poem this picture of the cache was provided at the end of the video. I screenshot it and have been studying for a few hours.

Initial observations
    1. There is one forgery of the bracelet (1)
    2. Silver Searcher Coin #24 (1 or 24)
    3. 14 Jacks (14)
    4. 1 Rooster Coin (1)
    5. A pottery Shard (1)
    6. Six bottle caps (6)
    7. 2 keys (2)
    8. 1 lure (bass fly) (1)
    9. 1 miniature chest (1)
    10. 4 stones (looks to be quartz, yellow jade, jasper and not sure about the gray one) (4)
    11. Leather bag (1)
    12. Letter (1)
    13. picture of Kachina doll (1)

Did Forrest put this collection together? Why coin 24? Why 14 jacks? Is he poking fun at someone with the Rooster coin? What are the keys to? Does anyone know what types of stones are in the picture? If one stone is a Jasper is it a clue for Casper? Are these clues to the treasure's solve location? Is there a bigger meaning to these numbers? Why did Amy receive this email? Am I reading too much into the photo and items in the cache? Ironically, all the numbers of this cache, 1,2,6,14,24 are all divisible by 2... aside from 1.

I see mostly random items but without more details, that's all it looks to me is random items Forrest may have thrown together. But still, I can't help but wonder if there is a hidden meaning to the poem and the cache contents.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5466.PNG Views:	26 Size:	6.98 MB ID:	271935

The Poem is very bizarre! Did Forrest write this? Are we for sure?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	scrnli_4_6_2021_10-46-10 PM.png
Views:	521
Size:	828.3 KB
ID:	271941

Click image for larger version

Name:	scrnli_4_6_2021_10-46-47 PM.png
Views:	522
Size:	639.8 KB
ID:	271940
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Walking Among Lions; 04-06-2021, 10:02 PM.

I believe you missed the phone or device in the corner . But all the rest seems a spot on observation . Thank you for posting this !

Comment

Originally posted by Fenndery View Post
      I believe you missed the phone or device in the corner . But all the rest seems a spot on observation . Thank you for posting this !
      This in combination with the "Death Theory" posting makes me think there is much more to this poem.

Comment

Just wondering what's with the bracelet... And Jack's in the middle

Comment

Item #8, the fishing fly. Forrest calls it a Bass Fly, but for Largemouth Bass I always thought that fishermen used lures not flies.
          I don't know much about fishing, so maybe someone with fishing knowledge can speak to that.
          I googled Bass fishing and got back mostly info on lures, not flies.

Also, this video cover photo has what looks to be the same fly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHEMJpQ8HsE
          Maybe kpro , can ask Mike Cow if there was a caption (if any) from where he got this photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmelly View Post
            Item #8, the fishing fly. Forrest calls it a Bass Fly, but for Largemouth Bass I always thought that fishermen used lures not flies.
            I don't know much about fishing, so maybe someone with fishing knowledge can speak to that.
            I googled Bass fishing and got back mostly info on lures, not flies.
            You can fly fish for bass - both small and largemouth bass rise to dead-drifted dry flies, much like trout. On rivers and lakes where there are mayflies, caddis, and other aquatic insects, bass seek out drifting adult insects and sip them from the surface. You can use the same flies and the same presentation strategies as you would dry-fly fishing for trout. The biggest difference between bass and trout feeding habits is that trout often rise to extremely small food items. Mature bass tend to ignore small aquatic insects like midges and small mayflies.
            To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RFISH
              My favorite-
              LOL!!! That looks like a small mouse bass!

Comment

Maybe someone who knows Morse code can see if there is a hidden message in the direction of the jack layout.

Comment

hmmm spitballing here...
                  2 keys for 2 treasures you need for each clue
                  6 caps = 6 openings.. 6 is the interval
                  Removed a bunch of jacks nonsense for the totally correct 14 jacks interpretation.
                  14 jumps are
                  Quirt, Procedure Turn, Quirt, DNW, DNW Holding Pattern, DNW Glacier, 1-8 Schumann resonances. Pretty self evident. sniff
                  I guess the elf chest is for the bell ring from the 8th ELF wave.
                  Confirmation bias is a helluva drug!

Last edited by Fullpress; 04-08-2021, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I have a question about that pair of coins, if anyone is able to help - the silver one appears to perhaps be one of a run of 50 that I think I understand was created by Cowlazars, but that there was also some contention around, so possibly there was only the one run? Am I correct in that, or were there additional runs after the first? (It's very much before my time, sorry).

The copper coin looks like it could have been perhaps produced by the same manufacturer, but I do not recognize the design - the "searcher coins" I've seen before, but this one seems new to me.

Does anyone recognize it?

Other than that, I'd offer that the four stones are reminiscent of the colours you'd see in a medicine wheel, though if that was the intent, I'm not sure why someone would choose a grey stone in lieu of a black one, when plenty of black stones do exist. But the colour combination certainly stands out.

The small key looks like the type used on tiny locks - I used to have one for my luggage. Perhaps the other will prove to be a locker key. Certainly quite the mystery! I hope the searchers have a grand adventure solving it, whatever it is. I'd love to know who thought to put this together for them: it must have been quite a bit of work, and, I imagine, a welcome kindness in a year that has otherwise wanted for a bit of that old Forrest Fenn magic.
                    Last edited by Ariel; 04-09-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X