Wallace Beery and Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
    Thanks, all, for the responses. I need to some additional work on this scrapbook and see what possibilities are there. Maybe I’ll try some of that fancy “cipherin’” in Shy Guy’s 34th video, then look for a “sine,” maybe even roll over a natural log or two.
    Would you please let us know where/how we can find Shy Guy's 34th video? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Would you please let us know where/how we can find Shy Guy's 34th video? Thank you.
      Here it is. It is his 34th “favorite.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-JnFp...l1IXf&index=34

At first I thought it was a nothing burger. Turns out it is a Wildberger!

Comment

June Did Everything RightYou can download the scrap-books here: http://lummifilm.com/dl/

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Tough task... let's say he makes weekly videos... #34 would be published in a bout 9 weeks... Maybe JH is Shy Guy and therefore knows it will be a good and significant one!
          Last edited by Cowboyrocker; 04-10-2021, 01:51 AM. Reason: th
          „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
          G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
            Wall-Ace-Beer-Y
            'Wallace Beery' ---Anag. 'Wally Cee Bear'--maybe !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

BeeryMan

Comment

I think Forrest gave a few hints by mentioning people's names. If there is one in the name Wallace Beery, it may be a small hint. I don't see a big one there. I see a hint
                in that SB (#253), not related to the actor's name itself. It may not be the names themselves that contain the hints. They may exist elsewhere in the scrapbooks or book chapters that contain those names. For example, I saw a hint in the one about Cary Grant or Rock Hudson (rumor has it that Forrest changed the name of the actor, from one to the other). The story included Pony Ault.
                Last edited by Old Pilot; 04-13-2021, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

That's something a young Beaver (Cleaver, that is) would say. And when I think of "beaver", I think of Jack (Nicholson, that is).

Comment

Working...
                  X