Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top conspiracy theories reviewed on tonight’s show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top conspiracy theories reviewed on tonight’s show!

With panel!!

https://youtu.be/q8LK6uCHwoM
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Who’s Panel?
    Thanks, I’ll stop in.

Comment

Space Hopper is actually Barb.

Comment

My bad, I thought Panel was a searcher.
        El Panel, my friend in Mexico.
        What are the avatar names of the searchers, your guests, the panel. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Qanon was there, Oh can you do the forensics on those conspirators.

Comment

Originally posted by abravefable
            Does anyone that watched this want to catch us up? Or?
            Nothing you haven't seen on THOR already...... Minus most of the best stuff....
            Last edited by Sal O'mander; 04-06-2021, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Last week's show they were waffling whether to disclose information that may be pertinent to. Did they give up the goods?

At this point the Chase has no 'Tegridy anyhow, but if there is further obfuscation I'll usurp the kooks for Chief of the quack camp.

Comment

Quack quack
                Good morning everyone, hope life’s treating you good,
                smile... your breathing

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                  Quack quack
                  Good morning everyone, hope life’s treating you good,
                  smile... your breathing
                  When I was a teenager I used to pour coffee to the old fellers that gathered each day. They gave me all sorts of nuggets of wisdom. One of the gems was;

"Every Day is a good day. If you ever doubt me, try missing one some time. "

It sounded better coming out of his mouth than it does when reading it.

Comment

kpro I'm watching the show and I see mention of Paco being one of the crazies.

Did I pick a bad Username? Was there a naughty Paco involved with the Chase?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincePaco View Post
                      kpro I'm watching the show and I see mention of Paco being one of the crazies.

Did I pick a bad Username? Was there a naughty Paco involved with the Chase?
                      Haha, that is why I asked you if you were “the Paco”

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...bc4791503.html

He thought Fenns granddaughter was the TC Nd to kidnap her and return her for the TC, he went to jail.
                      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Haha, that is why I asked you if you were “the Paco”

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...bc4791503.html

He thought Fenns granddaughter was the TC Nd to kidnap her and return her for the TC, he went to jail.
                        Oh spit, nope that isn't me. If I was F I would've called Denzel to go full Man on Fire for something like that...

Comment

Just so it's clear to all on this Forum, I stole my avatar name from my cat. It was not given to me by CU.

I love my kitty. You mess with my cat or my kids and we'll have problems. I ain't scared to go back to Bob Barker clothing. If you're in the 2% category get yourself spayed or neutered.

Comment

Yeah, sure thing Pancho, that’s the real nickname for Francisco

Comment

Working...
                            X