Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post
    Still waiting...

Only two photos. I reckon they took the money, went on holiday and returned to start working on em Monday. Sounds like a good earner. I might just go print me some of those fake certificates people post.
    Last warning.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Last warning.
      I know you shine already, but lighten up lady, it was just a jest

Comment

Still waiting...

Only two photos. I reckon they took the money, went on holiday and returned to start working on em Monday. Sounds like a good earner. I might just go print me some of those fake certificates people post.
        Jocularity at it's worst!
        A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
        It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

Jocularity at it's worst!
          I'm banned from further teasing, by the boss, so you are safe.

Comment

I'm banned from further teasing, by the boss, so you are safe.
            You may be a smart and nice person in other fields... but not in this one... why can't people just be nice or silent....
            „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
            G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

You may be a smart and nice person in other fields... but not in this one... why can't people just be nice or silent....
              I am a very happy, go lucky person and being mischievous plays a big part. If everyone lived like me it would just be one big party.

Comment

I am a very happy, go lucky person and being mischievous plays a big part. If everyone lived like me it would just be one big party.
                "Happy, go lucky" --NO you're not, YOU'RE A CU 'CHARACTER', all your traits are listed in 'a little black book' at CU HQ,
                most likely located in WASHINGTON STATE !
                There's dozens of entries in the 'LBB'. He doesn't really care if he gets banned, 'cos he just exits & signs in as the next character-
                its only a question of turning a page or 2 & pressing a few keys !

Comment

Originally posted by UNtitleD Brave View Post

"Happy, go lucky" --NO you're not, YOU'RE A CU 'CHARACTER', all your traits are listed in 'a little black book' at CU HQ,
                  most likely located in WASHINGTON STATE !
                  There's dozens of entries in the 'LBB'. He doesn't really care if he gets banned, 'cos he just exits & signs in as the next character-
                  its only a question of turning a page or 2 & pressing a few keys !
                  It's nice east of the Cascades this time of year... especially up on the Cap Rock. May even find a Happy twister roaming around the Llama Avocado.

Comment

I’m trying to join that new military “Space Force”
                    Enlisted men in the Marine Corp were called grunts,
                    In the Space force there called hoppers, go figure?

Comment

Dear God, is it Friday already?

Any news?

Comment

Dear God, is it Friday already?

Any news?
                        Not yet...if we don't hear by 2-3pm we will contact him so we have some kind of info. of when we can expect report.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Not yet...if we don't hear by 2-3pm we will contact him so we have some kind of info. of when we can expect report.
                          Thanks for the update.

I promise I did not pay them a few thousand bucks to delay it for several weeks. Even I wouldn't be cruel enough to think of that.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

I promise I did not pay them a few thousand bucks to delay it for several weeks. Even I wouldn't be cruel enough to think of that.
                            Yes, you would. You think its some kind of joke, don't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

You're talking to yourself again round peg square space hopper

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

Probably CU trying to turn the whole business into a joke !
                                Another possibility; delaying release of the photo report in some way related to the release of Barbarisi's (sp?) book.

Comment

Working...
                                X