Even if the correct solve were posted on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

I agree. I think the solution is too fantastic for people to believe. I have a theory of how one might be able to prove the solution is real and that the finder was spot on with his solution but I still think for many people, it might be over their heads. Someone, like Michael (Forrest Fenn Learning Curve), would be able to comprehend it but for others it would require a crash course in advanced mathematics.
    I don't think it's that complicated, I think we searchers over-complicated things and then couldn't back out of the box we got ourselves stuck in as a group. Fenn repeated, a number of times, there was something we all were missing. He said it directly, and said it dozens of different ways indirectly; that is "missing" something.

t's not a math problem, it's making connections between the concepts in the poem so they make sense as a whole.
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

That the solution was intelligently designed should be proof enough for 100% of the readers and I highly doubt Jack could ever provide us with such evidence?

Comment

There are to many people that act like kids to see the truth.
        Everyone thinks they know what the solution should look like
        but are way to busy posting to see anything but their own little solve.
        Its a rainbow or a dog or a train you can show people a picture of the chest in place
        and their minds will fight the truth with their last gasping breath
        They are RIGHT and everyone was wrong if it was not for covid19 they would
        be sitting with the chest on their lap.It is sad to say but true most had no chance
        and the person who did solve the poem got lucky.Ya they worked hard but
        they got lucky also.Somethings are meant to be and in less you have something
        other than Forrest took a bath there or the name of the street is Brown open your closed mind.
        People think the truth is going to come from Kpro because of some connection with people.
        How did that GPS thing work out the one that made everything Forrest ever said a lie.
        Great solve but wrong by a country 600 miles.It is like many need to be treated with kit gloves
        because for 10 years no one could tell them they were wrong.Well I am here to tell you
        if you did not look in far south central Wyoming you were wrong .Grow a pair and deal with it
        it is the truth.Not in Yellowstone not in Col not in NM or Montana it was near Jelm mt west of Laramie.
        It is amazing the burden for truth people put on others they somehow don't put on themself.
        It can only be two things they do not have the ability to see the levels in the true solution or
        they can't admit they are wrong.How many people have said if I knew WWWH was I could solve it.
        Well they can't,they can't even understand Forrest Fenn's WWWH.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
          There are to many people that act like kids to see the truth.
          Everyone thinks they know what the solution should look like
          but are way to busy posting to see anything but their own little solve.
          Its a rainbow or a dog or a train you can show people a picture of the chest in place
          and their minds will fight the truth with their last gasping breath
          They are RIGHT and everyone was wrong if it was not for covid19 they would
          be sitting with the chest on their lap.It is sad to say but true most had no chance
          and the person who did solve the poem got lucky.Ya they worked hard but
          they got lucky also.Somethings are meant to be and in less you have something
          other than Forrest took a bath there or the name of the street is Brown open your closed mind.
          People think the truth is going to come from Kpro because of some connection with people.
          How did that GPS thing work out the one that made everything Forrest ever said a lie.
          Great solve but wrong by a country 600 miles.It is like many need to be treated with kit gloves
          because for 10 years no one could tell them they were wrong.Well I am here to tell you
          if you did not look in far south central Wyoming you were wrong .Grow a pair and deal with it
          it is the truth.Not in Yellowstone not in Col not in NM or Montana it was near Jelm mt west of Laramie.
          It is amazing the burden for truth people put on others they somehow don't put on themself.
          It can only be two things they do not have the ability to see the levels in the true solution or
          they can't admit they are wrong.How many people have said if I knew WWWH was I could solve it.
          Well they can't,they can't even understand Forrest Fenn's WWWH.
          How did you know you had the “true solution”?

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post
            With all 9 clues and all the details to back it up, 99% percent of the readers would think it’s not as good as their solution. The solve would be ridiculed because it is way too complicated, because the location is not really a creek in Wyoming but a golf course in Colorado and because Shirley Levine already found it in 2012 while hiking with her cousin Edna. Then the inside jokes would begin, with several users logging out and in again under their various usernames and pretending to have conversations with each other, along with the sexual innuendo comments and the links to shitty music videos and country music videos. Oops, that was redundant.

If everyone on this blog would team up and work together, we could ensure that the clues are never solved! If no one responds I will sign in as Findy McAllister and agree with myself. Have a day.
            You may be right about this. Innuendo is childish and probably has nothing to do with the real solve. Back to anagraming... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210407-153854_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	272207

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

You may be right about this. Innuendo is childish and probably has nothing to do with the real solve. Back to anagraming... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210407-153854_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	272207
              If you’re employing anagrams, then other valuable resources for you might be Candyland, hopscotch and tiddlywinks. Candyland has ladders!!! Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X