Even if the correct solve were posted on this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if the correct solve were posted on this site

With all 9 clues and all the details to back it up, 99% percent of the readers would think it’s not as good as their solution. The solve would be ridiculed because it is way too complicated, because the location is not really a creek in Wyoming but a golf course in Colorado and because Shirley Levine already found it in 2012 while hiking with her cousin Edna. Then the inside jokes would begin, with several users logging out and in again under their various usernames and pretending to have conversations with each other, along with the sexual innuendo comments and the links to shitty music videos and country music videos. Oops, that was redundant.

If everyone on this blog would team up and work together, we could ensure that the clues are never solved! If no one responds I will sign in as Findy McAllister and agree with myself. Have a day.

If the solve was posted, I would like to think I'm open minded enough to acknowledge it.

There have been 2 that have caught my attention, but I will look into what your puttin' down here.

If you told me it was ina golf course in Colorado I'd find that to be just as realistic as anywhere else.

Comment

[QUOTE=Fennway;n271614]Then the inside jokes would begin, with several users logging out and in again under their various usernames and pretending to have conversations with each other, along with the sexual innuendo comments and the links to shitty music videos and country music videos. Oops, that was redundant.

That's just harsh!!!

https://youtu.be/eIjEauGiRLo

Comment

What if the solve is quite mundane? It's at most a riddle, but not a code, not this not that etc - all per F's statements, it's straightforward. Jack didn't seem to know why the spot was special to F, so it doesn't reveal that. It doesn't reveal double omegas. A vague(ish) solve broadens the literal search-space and so makes the search hard, as he wanted it to be. Jack backdoored it yet F wanted it brute forced with botg. It's easy to solve those kids maze puzzles: you work from the finish back to the start.

Comment

Originally posted by deano View Post
          What if the solve is quite mundane? It's at most a riddle, but not a code, not this not that etc - all per F's statements, it's straightforward. Jack didn't seem to know why the spot was special to F, so it doesn't reveal that. It doesn't reveal double omegas. A vague(ish) solve broadens the literal search-space and so makes the search hard, as he wanted it to be. Jack backdoored it yet F wanted it brute forced with botg. It's easy to solve those kids maze puzzles: you work from the finish back to the start.
          Jack’s “solution”, what little we know of it, is mundane, the actual Forrest Fenn solution is a National Treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by colokidd View Post
            Jack’s “solution”, what little we know of it, is mundane, the actual Forrest Fenn solution is a National Treasure.
            which very well may be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post
              With all 9 clues and all the details to back it up, 99% percent of the readers would think it’s not as good as their solution. The solve would be ridiculed because it is way too complicated, because the location is not really a creek in Wyoming but a golf course in Colorado and because Shirley Levine already found it in 2012 while hiking with her cousin Edna. Then the inside jokes would begin, with several users logging out and in again under their various usernames and pretending to have conversations with each other, along with the sexual innuendo comments and the links to shitty music videos and country music videos. Oops, that was redundant.

If everyone on this blog would team up and work together, we could ensure that the clues are never solved! If no one responds I will sign in as Findy McAllister and agree with myself. Have a day.
              Voted best flippin post of the year award !!!!! I love it . At least I now Know that I am in the company of REAL people(person) I think we can sum up the folks that do that, be labeled "Time Wasting Sock Puppet Bots " ...........here comes the "TRIGGERED "

Ok , Old Pilot , this is in honor of you - " I will not offend or trigger any snowflakes today , nor cause them to melt "

Comment

More than 1% seemed to believe the GPS solve, so I'm guessing > 1% will recognize the actual solve, or at least acknowledge its plausibility.

Comment

I reckon its already been plastered all over the internet, but we have been too color-blind to see it.

Comment

Most Rednecks listen to country, I like all music, I like to mix Kenny Chesney and Rage against the machine... I love rage, they say so much but the act is to meat headish
                    There costumes scare to many good people to move on and not hear the words. I also like making comments to make people think about their opinions and mine. Let it go, you may never get the true answer. Like the Bible in a couple thousand years you might understand, but it’s a guessing game. I gonna go hit a bucket of balls...
                    Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 04-05-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Dery, I’m a bot, send some more of your dribble...
                      Just joking with ya, lately I’ve seen more and more people talking to themselves, I don’t see a phone no earbuds, just plain ole loud talking, seriously, one guy started riding in circles around me on his BMX bike talking some sort of gibberish, he eventually rode off thinking I didn’t speak gibberish. I didn’t say a word, ya know a wise falcon hides his talons!
                      Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 04-05-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

If you think you’ll get any answers here, look back 3 years. There used to be a lot more in tune with the Chase here. Like the world it’s all a conspiracy, as so many say.

Comment

Your last sentence (included in this message) makes some sense to me. It helps confirm my solve.

Comment

which very well may be true.
                            Which of these solutions, to a multi-million dollar treasure, would be deemed worthy of Forrest Fenn’s blood, sweat and tears for over 25 years. The mundane one, Jack is afraid to talk about or the one certain to become a National Treasure?

Comment

Originally posted by Fennway View Post

I agree. I think the solution is too fantastic for people to believe. I have a theory of how one might be able to prove the solution is real and that the finder was spot on with his solution but I still think for many people, it might be over their heads. Someone, like Michael (Forrest Fenn Learning Curve), would be able to comprehend it but for others it would require a crash course in advanced mathematics.

Comment

Working...
                              X