Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Turquoise Bracelet Metadata

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Turquoise Bracelet Metadata

    This one is quite disturbing to me because Forrest stated he hid the chest in 2009 and then TTOTC book came about January 1st, 2010. I pulled this photo of the bracelet from the Mysterious Writing's website. The Mysterious Writing's site did not appear until 2014 and Dal's site in 2012. If the chest was hidden in 2009, then how did Forrest take a photo of the bracelet on 8/23/2010 (a day after his birthday) This photo was put directly into photoshop, where a background was placed unto the photo. When this photo is lightened up, the bracelet is either sitting on a rock or a fencepost, as you can see it's shadow on the left side.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23325.png
Views:	951
Size:	299.5 KB
ID:	271345
    The camera that took the photo came out late in February, 2010, after Forrest had already hid the chest.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Canon-powershot.JPG
Views:	825
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	271346

    The metadata reveals photoshop, the camera, etc. and cannot be denied as it is 100% for real.
    The biggest question here is the bracelet is suppose too be in the chest!!!!!!!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bracelet metadata.JPG
Views:	839
Size:	312.7 KB
ID:	271347
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bracelet-metadata.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	700.4 KB
ID:	271348
    I knew photoshop has been an issue but this is a major issue.
    A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
    It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

    Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

  • #2
    Couldn't the photo have been taken months earlier, then simply tweaked in Photoshop and re-saved as a new file on Apr 23, 2010?

    It seems to make reference to a 'modified' date rather than a 'created' date.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Not4but242Walk View Post
      Couldn't the photo have been taken months earlier, then simply tweaked in Photoshop and re-saved as a new file on Apr 23, 2010?

      It seems to make reference to a 'modified' date rather than a 'created' date.
      The camera that took the photo was not even built yet, when Forrest hid the chest.
      A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
      It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

      Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

      Comment


      • #4
        The Thrill of the Chase was released in October 2010, not January.
        To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

        Comment


        • #5
          So, TTOTC was released in October 2010, but Irene Rawlings met with him in July 2010 and this is the audio:

          https://vimeo.com/280581878

          At their lunch, in JULY 2010 he said he'd hidden a treasure box.
          To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

          Comment


          • #6
            Published in January, released in October. Doesn't really matter - the bracelet was supposed to be in the chest but was photographed with a camera that came out early 2010. Amazing how a single photo can potentially crack open the flaws in the big picture. This is why more photos need to be analyzed, so that a whole timeline can be established. You can't argue with the Science of forensics.

            Comment


            • #7
              What is happening with the other photo analysis- with the gofundme?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                Published in January, released in October. Doesn't really matter - the bracelet was supposed to be in the chest but was photographed with a camera that came out early 2010. Amazing how a single photo can potentially crack open the flaws in the big picture. This is why more photos need to be analyzed, so that a whole timeline can be established. You can't argue with the Science of forensics.
                The thing is it wasn't published in January - he was still working on proofs in the summer of 2010, from my understanding it went to press in August, then binding in September, and was ready for release in October. My issue at this point is his conversation with Irene Rawlings was in July 2010, she recounts at that time he said he'd hidden a treasure box.....the picture of the bracelet is in August 2010.

                To me this is more support that there are two treasures....."Gold and MORE"......"And with my TREASURES bold"
                To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
                  What is happening with the other photo analysis- with the gofundme?
                  We are expecting the report this week and OH!! will release it here as soon as we have it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RahRah very possible.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It is possible Forrest made “the bracelet is in the chest” story up, to use the bracelet, that had always been in his possession, to prematurely end the Chase should the need ever arise.

                      If this is the case, the bracelet had served its purpose well.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by colokidd View Post
                        It is possible Forrest made “the bracelet is in the chest” story up, to use the bracelet, that had always been in his possession, to prematurely end the Chase should the need ever arise.

                        If this is the case, the bracelet had served its purpose well.
                        After my trip to the Pier yesterday, Something smells fishy in Finland. I'm leaning toward his Blaze being a grifter.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't know why someone that was supposedly wealthy would grift the Chase. He supposedly lost money in it, but it certainly piqued interest in the works of people close to him.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RahRah View Post

                            The thing is it wasn't published in January - he was still working on proofs in the summer of 2010, from my understanding it went to press in August, then binding in September, and was ready for release in October. My issue at this point is his conversation with Irene Rawlings was in July 2010, she recounts at that time he said he'd hidden a treasure box.....the picture of the bracelet is in August 2010.

                            To me this is more support that there are two treasures....."Gold and MORE"......"And with my TREASURES bold"
                            I was going by the publishing date and failed to research the exact.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	date.JPG Views:	0 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	271405
                            But it was already being advertised and parts of the book were revealed online in January of 2010.
                            I believe there is a statement somewhere to the effect of: I hid the chest before I wrote the book, or something like this. Does anyone have that statement?
                            Also Forrest Fenn's final statement was that it was more then ten years ago when he hid it, so it would of been hidden before June 6th, 2010. This places the first 6 months of 2010, or before as the date he hid it. The camera was not available until the end of February, 2010. This leaves 3 months & 6 days. Forrest did make the statement that he hid the chest in the summer. Something still isn't right, even though some has been clarified.

                            There is a reason for my methods I put out. It is to make sure I am correct, or not, along with creating a team investigation of sorts. I write down everything that is fact for future reference.
                            RahRah Thanks for bringing up the true date and Irene Rawlings. I think with a bit more investigation, this may be very helpful.

                            The bottom line here is, Forrest had to of hid the chest after February 27th, 2010, when the camera was available to the public to make the metadata correct.

                            Forrest was answering questions from a bunch of school students when he stated this.
                            59. Could you also tell was time of year you hid the treasure?
                            Yes, it was summer.
                            This takes away Forrest Fenn's final statement when the chest was found of. The chest laid there for over ten years until it was found. June 21st, 2010 was the first day of summer.
                            Last edited by OH!!; 04-04-2021, 09:25 PM.
                            A good forger attempts to deceive the naked human eye.
                            It's part of the challenge in the game he plays.

                            Deceiving science in expert hands is however, practically impossible!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Y'all remember when Forrest got in trouble with Ms Ford? What was the lecture about telling the truth that he got from his Father...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X